Teenager punched to the ground and kicked in Warwick assault
A 16-year-old boy was punched to the ground and kicked during a prolonged assault in Warwick on Saturday October 15.
The offence is believed to have taken place at approximately 8:30pm outside WHSmith in Market Street when the victim was approached by a group of teenagers.
A verbal altercation is believed to have taken place which resulted in the victim being grabbed and punched, causing him to fall and hit his head. He was then kicked as he lay on the floor.
The boy was taken to hospital where he received treatment but was not found to have suffered any serious injuries.
Warwickshire... read more
- 11:01 British man gets forehead tattoo saying ‘Taiwan’ in Chinese
- 11:01 Pedro Caixinha's Rangers record laid bare after latest setback
- 11:00 Strictly: Brian Conley complains about studio toilets as he leaves...
- 11:00 Harry and Meghan 'have afternoon tea with the queen' - sparking...
- 11:00 One hurt in horror crash
- 11:00 Fylde coast business group calls for online tax crackdown.
- 11:00 Dog's head stuck in wall in Cambridge
- 11:00 Council gets green light to spend £2.8m on buying empty BHS and...
- 10:59 War veteran to receive fitting send-off after public appeal
- 10:59 Strictly Mone Dancing as Baroness Michelle turns down £350k CBB...
- 10:59 Justin Timberlake to headline Super Bowl halftime show 14 years...
- 10:59 Two taken to hospital after car crash
- 10:58 Egypt disputes reported death toll from desert shoot-out
- 10:58 Motorcyclist suffers leg break after Kingstanding crash
- 10:58 Thirty firefighters tackle 1.15am blaze in Edward Road, Balsall Heath
- 10:57 Gunpowder review: 'Explosive stuff, but sometimes too nasty to watch'
- 10:57 Have you seen missing Sarah?
- 10:57 Sheffield staff help raise £40,000 for children’s hospital extension
- 10:57 Dry and mild with patchy rain
- 10:57 Sheffield Wednesday news: Carlton Palmer demands Carlos Carvalhal...
- 10:56 PICTURES: Redbrik Chesterfield Half Marathon 2017
- 10:56 Thirteen more storms set to hit Britain this winter
- 10:56 North East Chemists chain sold to Milton Keynes firm
- 10:55 Bank of America Merrill Lynch fined £35m by UK watchdog
- 10:55 Fylde coast bank staff in charity drive
- 10:55 Thousands call for use of metal detectors at Liverpool clubs after...
- 10:55 ‘Anxious’ Theresa May begged Jean-Claude Juncker for help at Brexit...
- 10:54 Police receive reports from residents 'terrorised' by hissing...
- 10:53 Thirteen more storms set to hit Britain this winter
- 10:53 North East Chemists chain sold to Milton Keynes firm