Teenager facing trial for theft of 50p carton of milk from school
A teenager was arrested after he allegedly cut in the dinner line at school and took a carton of milk worth 65 cents (50p) – he now faces court.
But Ryan Turk, 14, was entitled to free lunches at Graham Park Middle School in Virginia and claimed he forgot to pick up the milk his first time through the line, so quickly nipped back.
‘Live rat’ lands on woman’s head in restaurant A school officer claimed the police were called to intervene after Ryan tried to conceal the milk and failed to cooperate, reports the Washington Post.
He was charged with disorderly conduct and petit larceny in May.... read more
- 20:33 Photographer's dilemma after spotting something incredible as bride...
- 20:32 Impressive Victoria Azarenka sets up Madison Keys clash as Katie...
- 20:31 These are the best Premier Fantasy League team names
- 20:31 Manchester United 'plot ambitious £50m summer move' as Jose...
- 20:24 Morning mail: Labor and Coalition under privacy pressure
- 20:24 Peru president Pedro Pablo Kuczynski resigns amid corruption scandal
- 20:22 Mark Zuckerberg admits ‘mistakes’ over protecting Facebook users
- 20:16 Boris Johnson compares Russia's World Cup to Nazi Olympics amid...
- 20:13 Mark Zuckerberg admits Facebook made mistakes after data...
- 20:13 Manchester United prepare £40m bid for Raphael Varane to solve...
- 20:10 How do companies use my loyalty card data?
- 20:10 Liverpool star Emre Can explains Bayern Munich transfer decision...
- 20:10 Shoreham air crash: Pilot Andy Hill to be charged over deaths
- 20:09 Burton man in a critical condition after A38 crash near Fradley
- 20:05 Prepare for more extreme weather: Storms like the 'Beast from the...
- 20:05 Thought deleting your Facebook was enough? Firm and its advertisers...
- 20:02 Bargain Booze owner Conviviality must raise £125m to halt bankruptcy
- 19:58 Council gets tough on Priory Square
- 19:55 Liverpool legend Phil Thompson makes ‘pushover’ claim about Mohamed...
- 19:54 Memorial to victims of London terror attacks on anniversary
- 19:54 May told to fix fishing plans or rebels will sink Brexit deal
- 19:53 Son of former Coventry City star opens up about his grief following...
- 19:53 'Dead certs' - Experts covering Coventry City's promotion rivals...
- 19:52 Genetic profiling could breed cattle resistant to tuberculosis
- 19:51 Boris likens Russia World Cup to Hitler's Berlin Olympics
- 19:49 Long haul operator to land at Doncaster Sheffield Airport
- 19:48 'We made mistakes' - Facebook's Zuckerberg
- 19:46 Scammers target Cumbria homeowners
- 19:44 Scammers target Cumbria homeowners
- 19:42 Indoor bouldering wall to open in Ellesmere Port this summer