Teenager dies after ‘taking Tesla ecstasy pill’ at Bristol nightclub

Teenager dies after ‘taking Tesla ecstasy pill’ at Bristol nightclub
 

A teenager has died after taking ecstasy at a nightclub in Bristol.
The 19-year-old, from Newport, Wales, is believed to have taken a pill stamped with the Tesla logo at the Motion club in Avon Street.
He sadly died in the early hours of Sunday.
Avon and Somerset Police said his family are ‘being supported at this difficult time’.
Officers are now urging people to avoid taking any tablets marked with the words Tesla as they could prove fatal.
They are also appealing for information from anyone at the club.
A police spokesman added: ‘Anyone who has information about this incident should call... read more

 
6 November 2017 in Hot News, Views: 58
Source: Metro
Share:
  •  




    News Widget for Webmasters


    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3 4 5
    6 7 8 9 10 11 12
    13 14 15 16 17 18 19
    20 21 22 23 24 25 26
    27 28 29 30