Teenage girl groped on bus came forward after reading about other victims in The Gazette
A teenager groped on a bus by a public transport pervert has come forward after reading about two other victims in the news.
The Gazette reported in April how John Edward Kilgannon sat behind his victims and reached through the gap between the seats in front of him.
Kilgannon then “stroked” the 17-year-old girls on their sides “for his own sexual pleasure” for up to 20 minutes.
But the 67-year-old dodged jail after admitting the crimes committed on three occasions between last October and November.
Today, Kilgannon again appeared at Teesside Magistrates’ Court, this time to admit to an... read more
- 08:10 Manchester United set for summer clear-out with Jose Mourinho...
- 08:10 Furious Chelsea fans call for Willian to be sold after...
- 08:08 Antoine Griezmann agrees five-year Barcelona contract after message...
- 08:08 Liverpool to begin talks with Lyon over £60m Nabil Fekir transfer...
- 08:08 Meghan Markle officially joins the ‘Firm’ as she gets her own...
- 08:05 Matthew Bates accepts Hartlepool United will have to box clever in...
- 08:05 Seven ways to manage anxiety
- 08:05 Chinese restaurant syndrome: has MSG been unfairly demonised?
- 08:05 I feel too unattractive to have the sex life I dream about
- 08:03 Gang of youths attack two people in Barrow street
- 08:03 Ryanair reports soaring profits but warns of headwinds
- 08:02 Retired guide dog is ticking off everything on his bucket list...
- 07:57 Ebola outbreak: Experimental vaccinations to begin in DR Congo
- 07:57 Delays and cancellations on Northern trains
- 07:55 Just a week until Rothwell’s Proclamation Day
- 07:55 Chelsea’s rebuild: Hazard and Courtois to follow Conte out of the...
- 07:53 Vehicles must now pass tougher and updated MOT
- 07:53 Second day of travel chaos as four million trains rescheduled
- 07:52 ‘Shocked’ Blackpool nan finds pony in backyard
- 07:49 Super gonorrhea is infecting people worldwide and ‘could...
- 07:49 Man Utd star Phil Jones ‘needs a doctor’: Star slammed for display...
- 07:47 Premier Inn work to start this summer
- 07:46 Cast of the Customs House show Mt Uncle Freddie visit Beamish for...
- 07:43 Delays and cancellations on Northern trains
- 07:43 Work starts on £7.5million specialist dementia care home
- 07:41 Billboard Awards 2018: Ed Sheeran wins big and Avicii tributes
- 07:41 Help is out there for Sunderland dementia sufferers thanks to new...
- 07:40 Inga Maria Hauser murder: Two men arrested in Loughguile
- 07:40 Under-threat community hub raises nearly £30,000 in a month
- 07:40 A shot in the dark