Teen was wearing Guy Fawkes mask during Rhyl 'clown' arrest
A masked teenager was nabbed by police who discovered he was a wanted man.
North Wales Police were called to Vale Road in Rhyl on Saturday morning following reports of a man in a clown mask making threats and other "suspicious behaviour".
It was thought to be connected to the "killer clown" craze.
It has since emerged the man. 19, was wearing a Guy Fawkes style mask, popularised through the film V for Vendetta and in the Occupy and the Anonymous movement.
He has been charged with public order offences and granted bail.
He is also wanted by Cambridgeshire Police on... read more
- 15:41 Meet Lauren Baker, the artist who quit her job because a dream told...
- 15:41 Leicester caretaker Michael Appleton believes Craig Shakespeare's...
- 15:41 Cyclist's Cardiff route makes face on Strava app map
- 15:41 Manchester United academy chief Nicky Butt slams clubs for how...
- 15:40 Goldman Sachs chief Lloyd Blankfein hints at Frankfurt move
- 15:40 Worksop chef’s catering firm derailed after boozy collision
- 15:40 Man Utd news: Peter Schmeichel defends Jose Mourinho amid Antonio...
- 15:40 'We're just trying to make a living - don't tar us with sinking...
- 15:39 Disgust as group of men at side of road seen pointing laser pens...
- 15:39 Mansfield soldier demoted after drink drive conviction
- 15:38 Jail for burglar who targeted Blackpool hotels
- 15:38 Carlisle budget to be revisited after 'garden tax' scrapped
- 15:38 A marathon effort for hospice and club
- 15:37 Wayne Rooney and THAT goal against Arsenal FC
- 15:37 West Midlands Police have this message for Birmingham City fans...
- 15:37 New Church of Scientology to open in Birmingham this weekend
- 15:37 Gerrard: I'm impressed by Ben Woodburn
- 15:37 Gary Rowett pinpoints issue that has put extra pressure on Derby...
- 15:37 George Michael Fantasy: NEW video reminds us why we loved him so...
- 15:37 Alexa Bliss will defend her WWE titel against Mickie James
- 15:37 University of Sussex student bottled in alleged racist attack
- 15:36 Strongman to pull TWO 44 tonne lorries in audacious world record...
- 15:36 Manchester United determined to beat Real Madrid to Umaro Embalo
- 15:35 ‘Sense of family’ praised at Cleveleys school by inspectors
- 15:35 School closes as taps run dry
- 15:35 Worksop chef’s catering firm derailed after boozy collision
- 15:33 Breaking: Passenger jet declares emergency in skies over Coventry -...
- 15:33 Horror arm injury probe launched at 2 Sisters meat plant
- 15:33 Look inside house up for sale in 'one of the most exclusive...
- 15:32 George and council team on digital awards shortlist