Teen was wearing Guy Fawkes mask during Rhyl 'clown' arrest
A masked teenager was nabbed by police who discovered he was a wanted man.
North Wales Police were called to Vale Road in Rhyl on Saturday morning following reports of a man in a clown mask making threats and other "suspicious behaviour".
It was thought to be connected to the "killer clown" craze.
It has since emerged the man. 19, was wearing a Guy Fawkes style mask, popularised through the film V for Vendetta and in the Occupy and the Anonymous movement.
He has been charged with public order offences and granted bail.
He is also wanted by Cambridgeshire Police on... read more
- 10:16 Man bailed after death of St Helens stabbing victim Ryan Lamb
- 10:15 Delta REMOVE passenger for using TOILET after 30 minute delay on...
- 10:15 Longridge B-P Scout leads St George’s Day Parade
- 10:15 Sheffield girls’ school scoops ‘BiG’ prize at City Enterprise Awards
- 10:15 Plans submitted for Berwick quayside café
- 10:15 VIDEO: Thieves caught on CCTV stealing Lambrettas from South...
- 10:15 Massive city bike ride set to draw crowds to Coventry once again
- 10:15 Coventry thug among gang jailed for 80 years over terrifying armed...
- 10:14 EU to unveil plans to snatch UK-based Euro agencies back from London
- 10:14 What war? Kim Jong-un says North Korea loves peace ‘more than...
- 10:14 'Britain has BREXIT ILLUSIONS' Merkel says UK will be stripped of...
- 10:14 Recovery operation for man who went into the water at Glasson Dock
- 10:14 Little Bare pub proves big hit with locals
- 10:14 Suicidal woman’s touching letter to police after they saved her life
- 10:13 A1 closed in Lincolnshire after Audi crash - 2-mile tailbacks
- 10:12 Film reviews: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 | The Promise | Lady...
- 10:12 Sheffield girls’ school scoops ‘BiG’ prize at City Enterprise Awards
- 10:11 Barcelona set to scupper Real Madrid's Man United plan with new...
- 10:11 Woman questioned by detectives after man dies in Leeds house fire
- 10:10 Ireland desperate for Brexit details to call EU negotiator Barnier...
- 10:09 Radio 1 apology over Orlando Bloom 'pikey' comment
- 10:09 Police hunt driver 'who sped off' following serious accident
- 10:08 Leamington pub will be reopened and renamed Old Library after...
- 10:08 Woman questioned by detectives after man dies in Leeds house fire
- 10:08 United Airlines to give passengers $10,000 if they have to be...
- 10:08 Palestinian Authority halts its payments for Israeli electricity...
- 10:08 Kate Garraway left red-faced after branding Susanna Reid a DOG in...
- 10:07 Hoppers appoint Arnold as head coach
- 10:07 How do you pronounce chorizo? Masterchef viewers left angered over...
- 10:07 Browne: We’re no beach boys