Teen has iPhone stolen by knife-wielding robbers
Police are appealing for information after a man was robbed at knifepoint in Wigan earlier this week.
At around 9:55pm on Tuesday (October 4), the 18-year-old victim was walking along Chequers Street and took his iPhone out of his pocket to pause the music he had been listening to when a stranger grabbed it.
This was a cowardly attack which saw two men target a lone person who was minding his own business and walking home DS Nigel Rigby The victim grabbed his phone back from the man before a second man pushed him up against a wall and pulled out a knife.
Fearing for his safety, the man... read more
- 13:40 Film review: Ghost in the Shell
- 13:39 ‘Railway history’ to be made as station reopens after 50 years
- 13:39 Army reservist qualifies as elite fitness instructor
- 13:39 CCTV APPEAL: Assault at McDonalds in Blackpool
- 13:39 India privately took Amazon to task over insulting flag doormat
- 13:38 GLOBAL MARKETS-Euro dips as price data further dampens ECB hike bets
- 13:38 American Airlines passenger jet pilot dies on final approach
- 13:36 'It was love at first sight'
- 13:36 Royal Bank of Scotland names Helen Cook as HR chief
- 13:36 Canal trust looking for new volunteers
- 13:35 LSE launches 200 million pound share buyback
- 13:35 Transfer News: Man United back after Bale, Chelsea agree fee,...
- 13:35 Chelsea to hold summer talks with lethal striker after he sparked...
- 13:35 Expected Liverpool XI: Who makes Klopp’s 4-3-3 for Everton game...
- 13:35 Manchester United offer contract to Napoli forward Dries Mertens
- 13:35 Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann greeted by David de Gea
- 13:35 Gabriel Jesus potential return date as Man City player begins final...
- 13:34 Pregnant Amy Childs passionately defends herself after she’s...
- 13:34 The toddler who has baffled doctors: Two-year-old's 'hot and angry'...
- 13:34 Kim Jong-nam's body to be released to North Korea
- 13:34 Teacher denies PC after docking student mark for using non-gender...
- 13:34 CYCLONE DEBBIE: Deadly BULL SHARK found 12 miles inland in small...
- 13:32 Italian police arrest pro-Islamic State trio over suspected Venice...
- 13:32 Netanyahu set to approve first West Bank settlement for 20 years
- 13:32 Syrian rebels seize swathes of south as Islamic State retreats
- 13:32 ‘Super-fit’ gran develops life-threatening diabetes through love of...
- 13:32 Statins breakthrough: Cholesterol-lowering drugs 'could combat deep...
- 13:32 We need your nominations
- 13:32 Harry Potter festival plans 'blown out the water'
- 13:31 Coventry City twin backing brother Dion to help bring back the...