Team Verrico supports rare cancer charity
Team Verrico continues to move forward apace, this week with news of link up with a specialist rare cancer charity.
Chairman of the Isle-based worthy cause, Paul Verrico, explained: “In May, Team Verrico received a support application to assist a father in Norfolk who was afflicted by a rare cancer which I could barely pronounce. We were able, as a trustee group, to arrange for a medical consultation in London for this chap. As a result, his treatment regime was overhauled, his tumour markers reduced significantly and he was able to have a much better response to the chemotherapy survived.... read more
- 18:07 Aled Jones 'deeply regrets' behaviour but will return to BBC
- 18:07 Ladies’ Day tea party at Stamford Town Hall
- 18:06 Germany: Plane and helicopter crash in mid-air, killing four
- 18:06 Egypt election: Retired general and candidate Sami Anan arrested
- 18:06 'She was the life and soul of the party' - How Amy Fenwick's...
- 18:06 Transport Secretary Chris Grayling says franchise system must...
- 18:06 'Unpleasant' ISIS videos of suicide bombings and execution victims...
- 18:03 Major hold ups on A1 until late tonight after lorry crash
- 18:03 Over 150 homes affected by burst pipe in Cumbria
- 18:01 Malaysian chef Norman launches pop-up in Birmingham
- 18:01 Woman taken to hospital after house fire in Middleton
- 18:01 New chief executive at Mansfield council started as clerical...
- 18:00 £800,000 bid to end Lancashire's bed blocking crisis
- 18:00 Government sets up new unit to take on fake news
- 18:00 Burnley boss Sean Dyche signs new £15m long-term contract at Turf Moor
- 18:00 Arsenal vs Chelsea team news: Three ruled out for Gunners, six...
- 17:59 Contracts up for grabs as Saints bid to win Anglo-Welsh Cup
- 17:58 Netflix's history: From DVD rentals to streaming success
- 17:58 Future of Calder High School’s sixth form in the balance
- 17:58 Rachel Morrison makes Oscar history for cinematography
- 17:58 Man charged with murder over death of Robert Sempey
- 17:57 Parents miss out on 10k a year as unpaid cabbies
- 17:56 £800,000 bid to end Lancashire's bed blocking crisis
- 17:56 Bitcoin price WARNING: Crackdown on crypto is COMING warns Nobel...
- 17:56 CCTV released after shoplifting at Penrith supermarket
- 17:55 Arrest after car reported stolen with 11-year-old girl inside
- 17:55 Man charged with murder over death of Robert Sempey
- 17:55 Hard Sun streaming: How to watch the BBC series online
- 17:54 Turpin family: Dramatic video shows moment children escape House of...
- 17:54 Trump to invite Macron to Washington as he continues to SNUB Britain