Teacher finds savage ‘roasting book’ with serious set of rules
The first rule of Roasting Book is you can’t roast if you’re ugly.
True story straight out of Los Angeles.
A bunch of kids not only put together a Mean Girls-style burn book, but created a rule pamphlet to go with it — and boy are these rules savage, but strangely on-point.
The guidelines, entitled ‘The Roasting Book Rules 1 – 6’, describes itself as instructions on ‘things to say when roasting’.
Rule #1 ‘Don’t roast somebody if you are ugly.’
They even give an example: ‘”Boy yo hair line look like a rainbow!”. That’s a no no if you don’t have a hairline.’
HAHA. Wuuuuut. I want to... read more
- 07:22 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:22 Emmerdale spoilers: New pictures confirm Robert Sugden and Aaron...
- 07:22 Donald Anderson: Why Scotland’s pothole problem is here to stay
- 07:22 Coronation Street spoilers: Kate Connor and Rana Nazir together at...
- 07:21 William Hill fined £6.2m for lax controls
- 07:20 Violent dad jailed for attack on ex partner
- 07:20 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:20 Paramedic bitten at hospital by a patient he was trying to help
- 07:18 William Hill to pay £6,200,000 for ‘social responsibility and money...
- 07:17 Chris Coleman: Right decision to join Sunderland
- 07:16 Jurgen Klopp to Real Madrid: Sky Sports pundit analyses surprise...
- 07:16 Chelsea news: Antonio Conte criticised by Sky Sports pundit for...
- 07:16 Chelsea news: Cesar Azpilicueta reveals which Barcelona player fans...
- 07:16 Probe into cause of blaze continues after death of man in Sheffield
- 07:14 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:13 Fe review – sing a song of Metroid
- 07:13 Games Inbox: Best spring video games, Super Mario Galaxy remaster,...
- 07:13 Fergie apologises as she’s slammed for awkward NBA performance: ‘I...
- 07:13 Cumbrian water bottle promotion slated by plastics campaigners
- 07:13 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:08 National Love Your Pet Day: 7 people reveal how dogs saved...
- 07:08 Are you ready for the fishtail brow?
- 07:07 RISE AND SHINE: Start your day with us
- 07:07 Flashback: Luke Varney's goal and the day Burton Albion made...
- 07:04 Luke George sets Hartlepool United win target to avoid National...
- 07:03 Francis feels he is 'getting there' at Saints
- 07:02 Northumberland plan ‘well on course’ for 2020 adoption
- 07:02 Warning on PC scammers
- 07:02 Regional meeting for real-ale group
- 07:02 Sweet truth: Are any of the trendy alternatives to jam actually...