Tastebudz: The new Granby Street cafe that aims to 'cater for everyone'
With its traditional-styled chalk board displays and a plentiful menu, Granby Street's fresh new cafe 'Tastebudz' is proving to be a success in the city.
Serving from 8am, the food choices range from your traditional full English breakfasts and pies to delicious salad pots and vegetarian samosas. Manager Peter Ryall is confident that such choices means the cafe can 'cater for everyone'.
All food is freshly made which, with other stylish additions such as the freshly-ground Illy's coffee and hand-cut bread, gives this affordable, 'old-school' cafeteria the edge of quality.
Customers are... read more
- 15:28 Boozed-up man must pay £305 after damaging hospital door
- 15:28 Chris Tarrant: 'I had the worst holiday at THIS popular destination'
- 15:28 You will be upgraded on all flights if you have this specific kind...
- 15:27 Free hedge-laying course in the Countess of Chester Country Park
- 15:27 Lost explorer Benedict Allen ‘never gave up’ on seeing his...
- 15:26 Arsene Wenger explains why it could be impossible for Arsenal to...
- 15:25 Lessons about shared history
- 15:25 John Terry shows his commitment to Aston Villa - even when he is...
- 15:25 Semi professional footballer tried to rob taxi driver at knifepoint
- 15:24 'Serious' fire alarm fault fixed as Blackpool school set to reopen
- 15:24 Details announced for Christmas lights switch-on celebration
- 15:24 The Yorkshire Post says: What Yorkshire needs from the Budget
- 15:24 Firms launch new calendar to boost LIVES
- 15:22 Man arrested after man 'shot in the back' in alleged murder bid
- 15:22 The Resistance Now: activists plan to protest the Republican tax bill
- 15:21 WEEKEND WEB: Christmas fun planned at Jerry Green
- 15:21 S&M shows and an 'anything goes policy': Inside the secret...
- 15:20 Sheffield accountancy firm office set to close
- 15:19 Broadcasters hilariously mistake Roger Federer’s coach for his...
- 15:17 Car shooting in Northampton leaves two women with minor injuries
- 15:17 Chris Coleman: His rise to prominence as Wales boss
- 15:17 Chris Coleman: His amazing rise to prominence as Wales manager
- 15:16 ‘Horrendous’ toilets set to be demolished
- 15:16 Gerry Adams to outline political future at Sinn Féin conference
- 15:16 Rothbury Parish Council: Christmas lights, skatepark and a phone...
- 15:16 Sheffield accountancy firm office set to close
- 15:15 Notts teacher will have his mortgage paid for one year after...
- 15:13 Barrow Christmas Light switch-on 2017: What you need to know
- 15:11 Lessons about shared history
- 15:11 Sheffield accountancy firm office set to close