Tammy Abraham scores twice as England Under-21s breeze past Bosnia
England Under-21s wrapped up their road to Euro 2017 in style with a crushing 5-0 win over Bosnia.
Tammy Abraham's brace and goals from John Swift, Josh Onomah and Duncan Watmore sealed their qualification campaign in Walsall.
Victory means the Young Lions, who had already reached next year's tournament in Poland as Group 9 winners, end the campaign unbeaten.
They brushed off the loss of manager Gareth Southgate, who took over the senior side after Sam Allardyce's departure, and now have the chance to exorcise the ghosts of Euro 2015 after they went out at the group stage.
After Thursday's... read more
- 13:51 VIDEO: Ulverston man, 24, escapes uninjured after crashing into...
- 13:51 VIDEO: Snow falls across most of Cumbria - send us your snow pictures
- 13:51 FMQs: Nicola Sturgeon supports proposal for dedicated A&E mental...
- 13:51 Roger Federer eases into third round of the Australian Open with...
- 13:50 Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp facing striker exodus at Anfield as...
- 13:50 Park building damaged by fallen branch as high winds sweep across...
- 13:50 This is how to get rid of bad breath
- 13:49 Driver, 80, spared jail for killing pensioner when she...
- 13:49 Leicester battered by Storm Fionn - but will the windy weather...
- 13:49 BREAKING NEWS: A1028 near Ulceby Cross closed after serious accident
- 13:48 French 'MeToo' creator Sandra Muller 'sued for defamation'
- 13:48 TV Highlight AND TRAILER: Call The Midwife delivers again
- 13:47 Police investigate Annan fire
- 13:47 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to Arsenal: Borussia Dortmund slam Arsene...
- 13:47 EastEnders spoilers: Tamzin Outhwaite reveals how long she is...
- 13:46 Woman punched and kicked a man in pub after he allegedly provoked her
- 13:44 Barack Obama and wife Michelle share gushing messages on her birthday
- 13:44 Sheffield businessman charged over death of baby
- 13:44 Gazing across the Angus coastline
- 13:43 Sheffield businessman charged over death of baby
- 13:43 Elderly woman involved in Scarborough collision
- 13:43 Leeds pay-per-click company Circus makes charitable offer
- 13:43 Staff at Leeds-based NHS Digital hoping for IT awards success
- 13:42 BREAKING NEWS: Bomb disposal squad called to Northamptonshire...
- 13:42 Francis Ngannou was homeless four years ago and working in a sand...
- 13:39 Cumbria charity set for expansion to cope with continued demand
- 13:39 CODE RED STORM: Netherlands battered by 90mph winds leaving three dead
- 13:39 Park Hill golf club closes suddenly - all staff made redundant,...
- 13:39 Padiham's new-look gym officially opened
- 13:37 Alexis Sanchez to Man Utd deal held up by final stumbling block as...