Tammy Abraham reveals the ‘positive’ messages from Chelsea
Tammy Abraham has revealed that he has been receiving ‘positive messages’ from Chelsea following his blistering start to the season.
The 19-year-old is currently on a season-long loan with Bristol City and has already scored 11 goals in 14 appearances for the Championship club.
In his first start for England Under-21s on Tuesday, Abraham scored twice in the 5-0 victory over Bosnia.
And the striker reveals his parent club Chelsea remain in constant contact.
‘The messages that I’ve got from them have just been really positive – but I’ve been getting advice on key areas that I can improve on... read more
- 00:20 Arsenal & Chelsea on alert with Iker Casillas eyeing London team:...
- 00:18 Laptop ban on flights from Muslim-majority nations 'INEFFECTIVE',...
- 00:18 Japan turns to Basil Fawlty in race for Olympic English
- 00:18 It’s good to talk: Is ‘pink and fluffy’ the way forward for...
- 00:17 The dangers of early marijuana use: Teens who start smoking pot...
- 00:17 Heartburn drugs linked to deadly 'superbug' infections that return...
- 00:17 Body mass index is NOT a good indicator of whether or not you're...
- 00:17 Paralysed man moves his arm and hand with the power of his mind:...
- 00:17 Prescription cuts are a 'creeping retreat' for NHS: Storm over plan...
- 00:16 Fury at tycoon’s ban on ‘coloured’ tenants
- 00:16 Venezuela: Demand for OAS to stop US-backed ‘harassment’
- 00:16 Northern Ireland: Sinn Fein slams Stormont ‘charade’
- 00:16 South Africa: Selfless servant to the anti-apartheid struggle Ahmed...
- 00:16 Holyrood votes for indy referendum II
- 00:16 Exploited temp staff an ‘underground economy’
- 00:16 Article 50 ‘Not a Blank Cheque for the Tories’
- 00:16 Protest hits flights at Stansted Airport
- 00:15 It’s good to talk: Is ‘pink and fluffy’ the way forward for...
- 00:15 What are Brexit Britain's trade options?
- 00:14 Tesco defend £3.7bn bid to takeover wholesaler Booker
- 00:13 School life: New app brings Calder High into 21st century
- 00:13 Motorists face TEN weeks of roadworks in Sowerby Bridge
- 00:13 If arrested, South Korea's Park will be in larger cell than others,...
- 00:12 It’s good to talk: Is ‘pink and fluffy’ the way forward for...
- 00:10 U.S. Fed's Powell - In 'wait-and-see' stance on Trump policies
- 00:09 Brexit: What do businesses want from Article 50 talks?
- 00:09 Broadchurch fans spotted a slight flaw in Mark Latimer’s plans to...
- 00:07 Chris Marshall: Arming our police won't defeat terrorism
- 00:06 Leeds man jailed over jealous jaw break attack
- 00:06 Jayne Dawson: Stop right there – and try living the new slow life