Tales of Northumbria Open Exhibition at Berwick
0 Have your say The open exhibition, Tales of Northumbria, held by 56 Degrees North, complemented this year’s Berwick Heritage Open Days.
Held in their studios on Castlegate, Berwick, they invited artists to take part by submitting work in any medium as long as it was inspired by, or based upon, the history, factual or mythical, of Northumbria.
The result was three rooms full of wonderful artwork by talented artists, both local and country-wide.
Artist and secretary at 56 Degrees North, Sarah D’Agrosa, said: “We were thrilled at the talent and volume of the artwork submitted. We had such a... read more
- 10:54 'Has she always looked like this?!' Fans are left shocked after...
- 10:54 Maya Jama reveals she was bullied for her Somali heritage in...
- 10:54 Hailey Baldwin stuns in patent leather dress as she leads the stars...
- 10:53 Shakespeare’s Birthplace to go on show in Lego
- 10:52 Sunderland motorist was more than four times the drink-drive limit
- 10:52 Former Victorian bakery in Leeds City Centre gets much-kneaded revamp
- 10:52 Burnley church throws open its doors for coffee morning
- 10:51 Kind-hearted Derbyshire man raises funds for children’s hospital...
- 10:51 VIDEO: Derbyshire adventurers complete 400-mile trek across one of...
- 10:50 UK’s newest political party hold talk at the University of Buckingham
- 10:50 Former Victorian bakery in Leeds City Centre gets much-kneaded revamp
- 10:49 Former Victorian bakery in Leeds City Centre gets much-kneaded revamp
- 10:49 Images released as investigation into Buxton armed robbery continues
- 10:48 Future-proofing the NHS: how the UK's largest workforce is gearing up
- 10:48 HEATWAVE: Sheffield set to bask in RECORD BREAKING Bank Holiday heat
- 10:48 Residents celebrate the Royal Wedding with street party in Lichfield
- 10:48 Liverpool fans go WILD on way to Kiev for Champions League final:...
- 10:48 Sci-fi version of Shakespeare’s The Tempest coming to the Lichfield...
- 10:48 Review: Remi Harris at the George Hotel in Lichfield
- 10:47 Young people celebrate fire course success
- 10:47 Fun in the fresh air at Edale Country Day
- 10:47 Lincolnshire rabbit owners urged to vaccinate pets after fatal...
- 10:47 Former Victorian bakery in Leeds City Centre gets much-kneaded revamp
- 10:46 Lincolnshire rabbit owners urged to vaccinate pets after fatal...
- 10:45 Images released as investigation into Buxton armed robbery continues
- 10:44 'The leg remover' Double bladed machete with terrifying name carved...
- 10:44 Fancy volunteering for canal festival?
- 10:44 Inside the small Airbnb home where Thomas Markle watched the...
- 10:44 Kenilworth bookshop enjoys 50th birthday celebrations
- 10:44 VIDEO: How to bag yourself a free Alton Towers season pass this...