Taking painkillers ‘could cause heart failure’, experts warn
Taking common painkillers could ‘increase your risk of heart failure’, experts have warned.
A study has found that anti-inflammatory drugs (also known as NSAIDs), like ibuprofen and Aspirin, are putting people’s health at risk.
Horse lover gets to ride horse for one final time as her dying wish is granted Researchers looked at ten million people, with an average age of 77, who took the drugs on a regular basis and compared them to people who didn’t take the pills at all.
The majority of those under 65 were not affected, but more elderly users showed a 19% increased risk of heart... read more
- 16:19 Samsung launches Galaxy S8 and dreams of recovery from Note 7
- 16:19 David De Gea seen joking with Manchester United target Antoine...
- 16:18 Elderly victim assaulted in Wigton
- 16:18 Sue Radford of 19 Kids And Counting is pregnant with her 20TH child
- 16:18 WATCH: Angels sing out against Brexit
- 16:18 Drug den boarded up in South Normanton
- 16:17 In pictures: Anti-Brexit protesters refuse to back down even after...
- 16:16 The five most expensive new cars in the world
- 16:15 Pet store chain to stop selling rabbits in Northampton over Easter
- 16:15 New Ferry family reunited with pet cat four days after explosion
- 16:15 EastEnders spoiler: Cora Cross' return REVEALED in devastating plot...
- 16:15 Banbury man dies after crashing car into tree in Northamptonshire
- 16:15 Morecambe FC players and staff paid wages after third delay
- 16:15 National Sea Life Centre in Brindleyplace unveils latest attraction
- 16:14 Man convicted of rape following four-month horror spree
- 16:14 Man painting 'I'm innocent' on roof in Saner Street - police at scene
- 16:14 Cristiano Ronaldo statue: Bust of former Manchester United ace...
- 16:14 Man City confident Arsenal will miss out academy starlet Jadon Sancho
- 16:14 Three Manchester United games that will decide top four chances
- 16:14 WATCH: Stomach-churning footage of cruise ship being BATTERED by...
- 16:12 RNLI figures show increase for Northumberland lifeboat crews
- 16:12 Welcome to Chester's chocolate factory
- 16:12 Do you know this man?
- 16:11 Suspect in school machete incident appears in court
- 16:11 Police 'wanted' man appeal: Have you seen this suspected burglar...
- 16:11 Stabbing victim Aiden McAteer's family tell of shock at home attack
- 16:11 Hilton shoplifter stole garlic and tomatoes worth £1 from Tesco
- 16:11 Wife beating cricketer Mustafa Bashir could have his sentence...
- 16:10 This is when Beauty and the Beast Chip mugs will be back in Primark
- 16:10 Revealed: Ambitious bid to send Channel 4 to Coventry