Swiss bank stake sparks Formula E season into life
Julius Baer, the private bank of the rich and famous, bought its stake earlier this year, according to the latest shareholders’ register of Formula E Holdings (FEH).
The bank was one of the first sponsors of Formula E when it launched in 2014 and its third season kicked off this morning in Hong Kong.
Aside from Julius Baer, the other new investors in Formula E include New-Wave, which is the ultimate parent of Weibo, China’s answer to Twitter.
New-Wave took a 1.6 per cent stake in FEH during the first quarter.
The biggest shareholder is Liberty Global, the owner of TV network Virgin... read more
- 00:46 Chile abortion bill: 'My pregnancy was torture'
- 00:38 Spoilers: Andy Sugden? Amy Wyatt? Who is returning to Emmerdale in...
- 00:34 Wedding ring found on growing carrot
- 00:30 Germany's 'hidden champions' of the Mittelstand
- 00:29 Record-shattering 2.7 MILLION-year-old ice core drilled from...
- 00:29 Want to make new friends? Women who talk about their favourite TV...
- 00:29 Look, no hands! $399 camera necklace lets you livestream videos...
- 00:29 How pollution makes its way to the ocean floor: Deep-sea footage...
- 00:27 I am 70: The shopkeeper who lived through Kashmir's wars
- 00:27 China bans weird and long company names
- 00:26 Teenagers to find out A-level results
- 00:26 Stevie Ward: Leeds Rhinos star is perfect role model for all of...
- 00:24 US calls for 'major' Nafta overhaul
- 00:19 10 common myths about schizophrenia that are just not true
- 00:18 Freeze-dried dung gives clue to Asian elephant stress
- 00:17 Got your A-level results? Here’s how to decide where you want to go...
- 00:17 Didn’t get the A-level results you wanted? Here’s what you should do
- 00:17 You’ve missed your university offers – so how does Clearing work?
- 00:15 Virgil van Dijk in London: Chelsea target’s location exposed on...
- 00:15 Christian Pulisic to Liverpool: Star prefers move to Real Madrid or...
- 00:14 Cumbrian teen to meet Prime Minister today
- 00:13 Call for extra care home places as demand predicted to soar
- 00:13 Terror hotline tip-offs soar by 600 per cent after UK attacks
- 00:13 A-level results: Top tips for caring parents
- 00:13 A-level results: Finding your perfect course through the clearing...
- 00:13 A-Level Results Day 2017: Students receive grades after major shake-up
- 00:13 This is why children and teenagers eating breakfast is so important
- 00:11 Brum bin workers crush council cut
- 00:07 Trump happy Kim has delayed plans
- 00:07 Palestine: Protesters shot at trying to prevent house demolition