Sweary St Mirren stars pulled up by angry Paisley residents over foul-mouthed training ground rants
FOUL-MOUTHED footballers have been shown the red card by residents living next to their training ground.
St Mirren’s stars were pulled up for bad language at the club’s £1million complex in Paisley which is near housing in the Ralston area of the town.
But despite promises to clean up their act, players at the Championship outfit are still heard swearing and the locals don’t like it one bit.
Now they want the club’s chief executive and former star Tony Fitzpatrick to explain why the cursing hasn’t stopped and why signage hasn’t been erected to stop the verbals.
Ralston resident David... read more
- 13:20 Spotted: Arsenal raise banner featuring Alexis Sanchez and his dogs...
- 13:20 PGA professional Nikki takes helm at Louth Golf Club
- 13:20 Transfer News: Arsenal move after Man Utd deal, Everton bid...
- 13:20 Are you ready to get up close for National Hugging Day?
- 13:20 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte sends message to fans: This is what I...
- 13:17 Football club broken into again
- 13:16 Transfer News: Chelsea midfielder bid, Liverpool striker swoop, Man...
- 13:15 Ex-partner fined after damaging door in bust-up with pub landlord
- 13:14 Outlander actress Caitriona Balfe joins the Women's March in...
- 13:13 Former Leeds United star makes huge transfer prediction
- 13:13 Jamie Carragher: Liverpool should have made this deal happen two...
- 13:12 Neither fear - nor ignore - your January debt
- 13:12 Poppy Widdison: Daily Mail columnist asks, 'who will save the next...
- 13:12 Is it illegal if someone parks in front of your house?
- 13:11 Chelsea, Man Utd and Liverpool set to do battle over winger deal:...
- 13:10 Disability support worker ‘beat autistic child and called him a...
- 13:08 Farage CONGRATULATES Trump rioters – for turning EVERYONE against them
- 13:08 Man dies after collision near Solihull Hospital in September 2016
- 13:08 Folk band Fleetwood Cave launch new album and tour
- 13:08 Carlisle care workers hailed as ‘truly remarkable’
- 13:07 Alleged drug find leads to Burton arrests
- 13:07 Brothers thank Burton's Queen's Hospital as Leaside Singers put on...
- 13:07 Burton Albion transfer news: Jamie Ward returns to Nottingham Forest
- 13:06 Should schools ban mobile phones in class?
- 13:04 Turkey's President Erdogan wins power-boosting vote
- 13:03 Charlton explain why match against Scunthorpe was postponed
- 13:02 Dimitri Payet is skilled enough to play for Real Madrid......
- 13:02 Carlos Tevez denies he is the highest paid player in world football...
- 13:02 Arsenal starlet Alex Iwobi can be like Dimitri Payet in few...
- 13:01 Drink-driver was tracked down after leaving reg plate at crash scene