Swearing ranked from mild to strongest
If you’re offended by strong language, you might as well piss off right now because this goddam article has a fuck-ton of them.
Ofcom has released guidelines to help us better understand which words are more offensive than others.
Unsurprisingly ****, ************ and ****** are in the the top category for swearing while we can say arse, bitch, bint and tits without causing much of a fuss.
Have a look at the lists to see if you agree with the categorisations or if you think it’s a load of bollocks.
Non-discriminatory language Mild Arse
Jesus... read more
- 07:53 Milo Yiannopoulos’ pro-paedophile comments have cost him his book deal
- 07:53 Founder of World Hijab shares what wearing the hijab really means...
- 07:52 Telefonica to sell up to 40 percent of Telxius to KKR for 1.3...
- 07:52 Five killed after plane crashes into shopping mall in Australia
- 07:52 Appeal over missing 17-year-old Nottinghamshire girl
- 07:51 Real Madrid identify transfer alternative to Man United and Chelsea...
- 07:51 Real Madrid injury update: Sergio Ramos to return for Valencia clash
- 07:51 The morning news headlines: Ministers dismiss business rates...
- 07:51 Five killed after plane crashes into shopping mall in Australia
- 07:51 Positive traits of each club's fans according to YouGov - these are...
- 07:50 'True team effort' helps transform Sheffield primary school
- 07:49 'There was blood everywhere' - Witness tells of horrific scene...
- 07:48 Chelsea legend says he was baffled by Arsene Wenger Cup clash decision
- 07:47 Arsenal target Leonardo Jardim wants Premier League job
- 07:47 Kyle Edmund through in Delray Beach as Adrian Mannarino defaults...
- 07:46 The morning news headlines: Ministers dismiss business rates...
- 07:46 Five killed after plane crashes into shopping mall in Australia
- 07:45 North East news LIVE: Latest breaking news, sport, weather, traffic...
- 07:45 The morning news headlines: Ministers dismiss business rates...
- 07:45 Substantial damage caused to parked car during hit-and-run in Askam
- 07:45 Today's Weather: dim and damp
- 07:45 Tuesday traffic updates
- 07:44 Police remind people not to open their doors to ‘unfamiliar cattle’
- 07:44 Multi vehicle accident on M62 near Leeds
- 07:42 YP Comment: Quality teaching can change lives. Schools only as good...
- 07:41 Aston Villa digest: Newcastle United aftermath; Henri Lansbury...
- 07:41 Birmingham City digest: Gianfranco Zola latest; Jack Storer on...
- 07:40 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Feb. 21
- 07:40 Merkel's conservative moves ahead of SPD in latest poll by INSA
- 07:40 Speed cameras: where to spot them