Swansea City wrong to overlook Ryan Giggs for Bob Bradley, says Chris Sutton
Swansea City made a mistake by overlooking Ryan Giggs in favour of Bob Bradley, says former Blackburn striker Chris Sutton.
The Swans took the decision to sack Italian Francesco Guidolin following a disappointing start to the season and made Bradley, 58, the first American manager in Premier League history.
Some fans were calling for Welsh legend Giggs to take charge but, after applying for the position, the former Manchester United man was snubbed by Swansea following an ‘underwhelming interview’ and, according to Sutton, Swansea have made a mistake.
‘Is Bob Bradley better qualified than... read more
- 10:29 Video: Full route for 2017 Tour de Yorkshire cycle race
- 10:28 City Hospital bosses should be ashamed over Archway of Tears...
- 10:28 QUIZ: Sweeter side of 'have cake and eat it'
- 10:28 Scientists say nuts to heart disease
- 10:28 QUIZ: Mark World Ninja Day by checking which keyboard warrior you are
- 10:28 New future for Birmingham's Axis building unveiled
- 10:27 Afghan migrant arrested after rape and murder of EU official’s...
- 10:26 Crash blocks off A151 in Lincolnshire town
- 10:25 Japan PM to visit Hawaii to remember Pearl Harbor victims with Obama
- 10:24 The best seats in the sky: Top 10 airline cabins for first,...
- 10:23 Greece can be competitive once makes reforms - Schaeuble
- 10:22 Bad Aibling train crash: German controller jailed
- 10:22 Bin set alight on Doncaster playground
- 10:22 Lorry catches alight on M1
- 10:22 Couple appeal for help to identify their dog's mystery illness
- 10:20 47-year-old man charged with maritime offence as man remains...
- 10:20 New study reveals lack of awareness from parents at spotting...
- 10:20 Horton’s Endoscopy unit opens after £2.7 million revamp
- 10:19 Swadlincote salon appeals for help raising money for community...
- 10:19 Find out the locations of speed cameras across Derbyshire this week
- 10:19 New study reveals lack of awareness from parents at spotting...
- 10:19 FEATURE: Case studies of exotic pets rescued by Ark Wildlife Park
- 10:18 Bank announces shock closure of 14 branches
- 10:17 This website will find you freelancers who’ll work for free
- 10:16 Man arrested following high street bank robbery
- 10:15 DEBATE: Should drug booths be set up in nightclubs?
- 10:15 ''I'll leave rubbish at Council House!' - anger at NO Derby bin...
- 10:14 Update 4.40pm: Man dies in road accident at Sibsey, near Boston
- 10:14 Platypus venom paves way to possible diabetes treatment
- 10:14 BMA calls for complete ban on smoking in vehicles