Swadlincote owner offers £100 reward to track down killer who 'beheaded' her pet cat Sheba
The owner of a cat which was found 'beheaded' on a driveway in Swadlincote has put up a £100 reward for any information which helps her find who killed her cat, Sheba.
Helen Ruddock, 35, of Salisbury Drive, Swadlincote, was concerned when her 16-month-old grey cat Sheba did not return home as normal.
Two days later, Sheba's beheaded body was found on her neighbour's driveway and taken to Swadlincote Veterinary Centre.
No-one has yet come forward with any information to track down the cat killer, and so Mrs Ruddock is now offering a £100 reward for more information.
Mrs Ruddock, who works... read more
- 10:59 Two taken to hospital after car crash
- 10:58 Egypt disputes reported death toll from desert shoot-out
- 10:58 Motorcyclist suffers leg break after Kingstanding crash
- 10:58 Thirty firefighters tackle 1.15am blaze in Edward Road, Balsall Heath
- 10:57 Gunpowder review: 'Explosive stuff, but sometimes too nasty to watch'
- 10:57 Have you seen missing Sarah?
- 10:57 Sheffield staff help raise £40,000 for children’s hospital extension
- 10:57 Dry and mild with patchy rain
- 10:57 Sheffield Wednesday news: Carlton Palmer demands Carlos Carvalhal...
- 10:56 PICTURES: Redbrik Chesterfield Half Marathon 2017
- 10:56 Thirteen more storms set to hit Britain this winter
- 10:56 North East Chemists chain sold to Milton Keynes firm
- 10:55 Bank of America Merrill Lynch fined £35m by UK watchdog
- 10:55 Fylde coast bank staff in charity drive
- 10:55 Thousands call for use of metal detectors at Liverpool clubs after...
- 10:55 ‘Anxious’ Theresa May begged Jean-Claude Juncker for help at Brexit...
- 10:54 Police receive reports from residents 'terrorised' by hissing...
- 10:53 Thirteen more storms set to hit Britain this winter
- 10:53 North East Chemists chain sold to Milton Keynes firm
- 10:53 Neymar says his controversial red card for PSG was unfair
- 10:53 Typhoon Lan video: HUGE waves batter Japan as deadly storm leaves...
- 10:53 Private hospital operator Spire Healthcare rejects £1billion...
- 10:53 George Clooney desperate for ‘women to feel safe’ as he urges a...
- 10:53 Shane Richie teases that shock EastEnders affair that was planned...
- 10:52 Plan reflects Blackpool club’s changing fortunes
- 10:52 Fylde MP wants spring start for new link road
- 10:52 Thirteen more storms set to hit Britain this winter
- 10:52 Government health officials slam star Calvin Harris for claiming...
- 10:51 Khabib Nurmagomedov’s next fight seemingly revealed by Joe Rogan
- 10:51 Foreign visitors will now be charged to use the NHS