Suspected stolen motorbike crashes with car in Stockbridge Village
A suspected stolen motorbike has crashed with a car in Stockbridge Village this evening.
Emergency services were called to the junction of Knowsley Lane and Stockbridge Lane at around 5.35pm.
A Yamaha 125 motorcycle had collided with a Peugot driven by a woman.
There were unconfirmed reports from witnesses that the bike had struck the windscreen of the car.
@LivEchonews I arrived after it happened looked like he hit the drivers window then he tried to hobble away but was tackled until police arr
— ... (@2ManyPencils) October 3, 2016 Read More 'It's WAR' - Scrambler bike yobs issue battle... read more
- 00:01 How to combine work and motherhood: do them one at a time
- 00:01 How to dump someone on Valentine's Day – or any day – without being...
- 00:01 'Up-to-date, but it doesn't scream fashion' – the verdict on...
- 00:01 How can beekeepers know if their bees have been at the acacia?
- 00:01 I have left the family home. Divorce proceedings are under way
- 00:01 My wife has had an affair and I am struggling to get past the hurt
- 00:01 Tim Dowling: ‘Cutlery shouldn’t be made from more than one thing’
- 00:01 It’s not politics of envy to be disgusted by the super-rich
- 00:01 Katy Perry brings the house down as her political wokening...
- 00:01 Zen and the art of family maintenance – lessons from the...
- 00:01 Los Angeles city guide: what to see, plus the best bars, hotels and...
- 00:01 Tim Dowling: ‘The dog is lying in a pool of its own vomit, like a...
- 00:01 Inside Teen Vogue: 'Our readers consider themselves activists'
- 00:01 If I looked like Scarlett Johansson I’d probably understand her...
- 00:01 From ‘hands that do dishes’ to a bathtime Flake: the changing face...
- 00:01 The day I saw John and Yoko’s 'bed-in' peace demonstration
- 00:01 Why Testosterone Rex is extinct
- 01:31 Blood tests spot ovarian cancer early
- 00:01 Condor moments: trekking in Patagonia
- 00:01 Why we must teach morality to robots
- 00:01 Breakfast of champions: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s paleo muffins
- 00:01 Plant of the week: perennial wallflower
- 00:01 Mrs Cameron’s Diary: Tbh leaving Downing Street is quite #sadface
- 00:01 Pastures new: Dan Pearson’s journey from city to farm
- 00:01 Angela Griffin: ‘I am not bothered about looking as if I’ve just...
- 00:01 Is it worth hiking? Exercise review
- 00:01 Why I love… DJ and singer-songwriter Syd
- 00:01 The eco guide to greener salads
- 00:01 How to make Delia’s ‘cheese on toast for posh people’
- 00:01 Does ignorance have an upside?