Supermarket recalls sausage rolls over allergy fears
ASDA is recalling sausage rolls six-packs due to their containing milk.
This is not declared within the ingredients list, which means that the product is a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents.
The affected Tiger Sausage Rolls come in packs of six / 372g, and the recall affects all use-by date codes.
Anyone who has bought the product and have an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents is advised not to eat it. Instead, customers should return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
- 06:14 Residents vent frustrations over crime and anti-social behaviour
- 06:14 Young people have chance to join police cadets
- 06:14 Music and beer festival returns to cricket club for fourth year
- 06:14 Arson attacks rise by more than a third in last two years
- 06:14 Pond weed affecting wildlife in Hartlepool park
- 06:14 Budding Hartlepool actors audition for new film set to be created...
- 06:14 Blackpool: From the courts 25-05-18
- 06:12 Guest Column: We must ensure the great British pub doesn’t die out
- 06:10 World War One Veterans' Association founder dies aged 91
- 06:10 Windrush citizens trapped in Jamaica criticise British officials
- 06:10 Windrush scandal: 'You don't need that passport, they said'
- 06:08 Unai Emery will NEVER win Arsenal the Premier League claims former...
- 06:04 Champions League final: Liverpool's road to Kiev - who did they...
- 06:04 Champions League final: Salah given Ronaldo and Messi challenge by...
- 06:04 VIDEO: A masterclass in the art of the summer barbecue
- 06:03 NSPCC urges Northamptonshire families to give exam pupils ‘vital’...
- 05:58 Indigenous children's removal on the rise 21 years after Bringing...
- 05:57 DAVID WOODS COLUMN: Who calls shots at Arsenal? Chelsea star should...
- 05:57 World Cup 2018: England ace Fabian Delph clear to leave for birth...
- 05:56 ‘It’s worse than murder’: how rural America became a hospital desert
- 05:56 Close result expected in Ireland's abortion referendum
- 05:54 Westfield sold: Frank Lowy agrees to $33bn takeover deal
- 05:54 Woman awarded $151,000 after slipping on grape at Woolworths loses...
- 05:42 Wider lanes open on M60 ahead of bank holiday
- 05:40 Paris in flames as communards vanquished - archive 1871
- 05:24 Apple awarded $539m in US patent case against Samsung
- 05:23 European stage for Farne Salmon
- 05:20 Northamptonshire village's community spirit helps raise £10,000 in...
- 05:19 Police mugshot deletion scheme criticised for lack of transparency
- 05:12 ‘It’s worse than murder’: how rural America became a hospital desert