Supermarket issues warning about ‘hoax’ voucher being shared online
Aldi is warning its customers about a ‘fraudulent’ voucher that is being circulated online.
The supermarket chain issued a statement on its Facebook page saying that the offer of an £85 voucher is a ‘hoax’ and is ‘being fully investigated’.
Aldi’s warning, which was posted at around 3pm yesterday (Monday), read:
“ALERT: We have been notified that there is a hoax £85 Aldi voucher being circulated online.
“Please be aware that this voucher is fraudulent and cannot be redeemed in our stores. Aldi UK will never ask you to share your personal details via a website to redeem a genuine voucher... read more
- 09:10 Yotam Ottolenghi’s courgette recipes
- 09:10 Man fighting for life after assault following England game
- 09:09 See inside the hidden parts of the most famous house in Birmingham
- 09:09 Commonwealth Games is 'a once-in-a-generation opportunity' for...
- 09:09 Supporters of Amber’s Law to take on extreme challenge as they help...
- 09:09 Fans react to possibility of Sunderland AFC taking out loan
- 09:09 Sunderland parents warned about online game as teen death probe...
- 09:09 Going underground: Surrealist poster fetches tidy sum
- 09:08 Price slash at meeting rooms can help Harborough businesses take off
- 09:07 'You can't judge a generation's taste': making Now That’s What I...
- 09:07 Lincolnshire County Council wants to hear about your childcare
- 09:07 Boris Johnson likens Brexit to ‘bog roll’ and says Brits don’t want...
- 09:07 Thousands of anti-Brexit protesters to march on Westminster to...
- 09:06 Belgium team news: Predicted line up vs Tunisia – Lukaku and Hazard...
- 09:06 Free festival of cycling returning for second year in Lichfield
- 09:05 Lincolnshire County Council wants to hear about your childcare
- 09:04 Kettering school pupils help clear the air at national competition
- 09:03 Mapping England's World Cup squad: Northern players dominate the 23
- 09:02 The Amputee World Cup – and other antidotes to the bloated Fifa-fest
- 08:59 Which House of Fraser stores will close? Full list of shop closures
- 08:59 Netflix’s head of communications sacked after using ‘N-word’ twice...
- 08:56 Tyre fire started at abandoned Wigan mill
- 08:55 Family's plea after Portugal hotel pool drowning
- 08:53 Revealed: How Doncaster's new University Technical College could look
- 08:51 Revealed: How Doncaster's new University Technical College could look
- 08:51 West Brom and Leeds target's price tag revealed as Baggies forward...
- 08:51 Armed police chase suspects through Birmingham after ram raid in...
- 08:50 Revealed: How Doncaster's new University Technical College could look
- 08:48 Arsenal transfer news: Torreira deal imminent, Emery budget problem...
- 08:40 Northamptonshire WOLF runners celebrate fundraising success