Sudden death of 27-year-old former soldier Nick Bezuidenhout
POLICE are not treating the sudden death of a 27-year-old former soldier as suspicious.
The body of former Royal Artillery soldier Nick Bezuidenhout was discovered after police were called to a property.
The result of the post-mortem examination following Nick's death has yet to be revealed.
A Staffordshire Police spokesman said: "We received a call at around 10:15am on September 2 reporting the discovery of the body of 27-year-old Nicholas Bezuidenhout at an address on Marston Road, in Stafford.
"His death is not being treated as suspicious and a file has been prepared for the... read more
- 01:44 Trump running mate Mike Pence's plane skids off runway
- 01:41 Liverpool hero takes subtle dig at Man United: How they've helped...
- 01:35 When Joni Mitchell wore blackface for Halloween
- 01:33 Russia denies its warships will join Aleppo bombardment - RIA
- 01:31 Male contraceptive jab 'shows promise'
- 01:30 'In the future we will see if he can return': Spain boss Julen...
- 01:30 Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben named in Holland squad for...
- 01:30 Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri says he will welcome Juventus forward...
- 01:30 Radamel Falcao's problems stem from Premier League spell, insists...
- 01:23 China's main search engine Baidu sees first ever revenue drop
- 01:19 Manchester City fans are filmed singing as they ‘knock sinks off...
- 01:19 Under-fire Mark Warburton restates commitment to Rangers amid...
- 01:19 Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes hoping to upset the odds against...
- 01:19 Ian Poulter sits seven shots off the lead as he continues his...
- 01:18 China's October factory activity may show mild growth amid weak demand
- 01:17 Adult Halloween events in Birmingham and beyond
- 01:14 Advocates laud U.S. decision to ban LGBT discrimination in foreign aid
- 01:07 Dare you eat the Hotter than Hell Pizza?
- 01:04 'Pre-reg' cars now widespread in UK
- 01:03 Japan September consumer prices fall, add to run of gloomy data
- 01:00 Man admits vandalising Trump's Walk of Fame star in Los Angeles
- 00:52 Double gold for Ferreira at the London jiu jitsu championships
- 00:49 ‘Milestone’ floods action plan for Calderdale revealed
- 00:49 Extra trained nurses 'key to stroke survival' says study
- 00:45 Scott Brown ready to make sensational Scotland comeback in next...
- 00:42 QUIZ: Can you answer Sheffield, South Yorkshire and further afield...
- 00:40 WADA publishes report highlighting 'serious failings' at Rio...
- 00:38 A night to celebrate our Rio heroes in Mytholmroyd
- 00:38 ‘Milestone’ floods action plan for Calderdale revealed
- 00:37 Sexy artwork inspired by Fifty Shades of Grey on sale in Birmingham