Sudden death of 27-year-old former soldier Nick Bezuidenhout
POLICE are not treating the sudden death of a 27-year-old former soldier as suspicious.
The body of former Royal Artillery soldier Nick Bezuidenhout was discovered after police were called to a property.
The result of the post-mortem examination following Nick's death has yet to be revealed.
A Staffordshire Police spokesman said: "We received a call at around 10:15am on September 2 reporting the discovery of the body of 27-year-old Nicholas Bezuidenhout at an address on Marston Road, in Stafford.
"His death is not being treated as suspicious and a file has been prepared for the... read more
- 19:37 New cameras will catch bus lane cheats in Chester city centre
- 19:33 Seven-year-old boy recovering well after five-organ transplant
- 19:31 SNP ‘asked for data platform’ from Cambridge Analytica
- 19:31 ‘Taxpayers’ money wasted on Sutton market’
- 19:31 Delight at rise in Ashfield recycling
- 19:30 Live: Person rescued and Oadby road closed while firefighters...
- 19:29 Cristiano Ronaldo sends Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford...
- 19:28 Daily Express editor calls its front pages 'downright offensive'
- 19:27 ALFIE LATEST: Judge asks for options over poorly tot's treatment
- 19:24 Glamorous gay club to re-open after reveller glassed - but has...
- 19:24 Boy, eight, rushed to hospital after dog attack outside Green Bear...
- 19:22 Coventry City team news: Mark Robins makes one change to the team...
- 19:18 Amir Khan introduces new baby girl after wife Faryal Makhdoom gives...
- 19:17 Returning the reminders of a war: Vietnamese mementos go home
- 19:17 Seven-year-old boy recovering well after five-organ transplant
- 19:17 Reality Check: Was Facebook data's value 'literally nothing'?
- 19:17 Kanye West posts adorable snap of daughter North playing with...
- 19:16 The Anzac Day specialist: Matthew Banks and his three-game AFL career
- 19:16 Fears raised Windrush hotline will be used for data gathering
- 19:15 New mum with terminal cancer gives fundraising update as £100k...
- 19:11 ALFIE LATEST: Judge asks for options over poorly tot's treatment
- 19:11 The Ivy Chelsea Garden denies racist accusations made by Raye after...
- 19:09 Tony Bellew issues scathing David Haye assessment ahead of rematch
- 19:08 Two arrested in Leicester after witnesses report men stealing tools...
- 19:06 Driver sustains leg injury in crash which resulted in a car hitting...
- 19:05 Toronto van attack suspect charged with 10 counts of murder
- 19:05 Liverpool vs Roma: Robbie Savage gives his Champions League prediction
- 19:02 Windrush scandal: Albert Thompson gets cancer treatment date
- 19:01 ALFIE LATEST: Judge asks for options over poorly tot's treatment
- 18:59 Coventry City v Lincoln LIVE: Bayliss returns as Sky Blues welcome...