Substantial damaged caused to excavator on building site
0 Have your say An excavator was damaged on a building site in Wallsend.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the damaged which happened at Ropery Lane overnight between 10pm on Friday, September 30, and 7am, on Saturday, October 1.
Offenders forced their way onto the site through fencing and damaged an excavator parked on the site causing substantial damage, forcing shutters and smashing windows and mirrors.
The site is beside a public path leading from the metro station on Hadrian Road, Wallsend, and police are appealing for any pedestrians in this area using the walk way who may have... read more
- 10:36 April snow falling in parts of Scotland
- 10:36 Tribute paid to 'first voice' of Harrogate Hospital Radio
- 10:35 High Sheriff at St George’s Day lunch to unite communities in Skegness
- 10:35 Car gets stuck on bollard in police chase at Burgh le Marsh
- 10:35 Teacher arrested after ‘sex chats’ with 13-year-old pupil
- 10:35 Three taken to hospital after collision near Tamworth
- 10:35 USA, Mexico and Canada to negotiate new Nafta trade deal
- 10:35 Serious collision closes main road near Ripley
- 10:34 The truth is back out there - X-Files to return for 10-part series
- 10:34 Man’s desperate appeal: “I just need my arm back”
- 10:33 Does this mean Sergio Aguero is fit for Man City vs Manchester United?
- 10:33 Juan Mata confident of a Manchester United comeback for season finale
- 10:33 Work starts on new £3.8m visitor centre
- 10:33 The truth is back out there - X-Files to return for 10-part series
- 10:33 Brave female staff recall ‘frightening’ robbery at Post Office in...
- 10:33 Open and shut case for firm’s in-house move
- 10:33 Rangers star Clint Hill belts out Follow Follow with fans after...
- 10:32 Warwickshire Fire Service join water safety campaign after...
- 10:32 From 'Sandwich Artist' to 'Fearless Telephone Appointment Maker ' -...
- 10:32 Manchester City striker Sergio Aguero to wear custom new boots vs...
- 10:31 Broken down vehicle on northbound M6
- 10:31 UK consumer morale softens in first quarter on price worries -...
- 10:31 Woolworths COULD be returning to the high street soon - according...
- 10:31 Banks boost FTSE as French election ignites risk-on rally
- 10:31 The former Forest Mills lace factory could soon look like this
- 10:30 Police warning over increase in waste fires in Bispham
- 10:30 Aston Villa analysis: The game-changer, the rock, the star man and...
- 10:30 Sainsbury's shoppers can earn 10 TIMES more Nectar points over May...
- 10:30 West Brom academy teams 'victims of own success' this season
- 10:30 Maikel Kieftenbeld's rallying call as Birmingham City fight to...