Stuck in waist-deep mud, injured while playing Scrabble, cooking noodles in the toaster... Could university security reports become a best-seller?
More than 200 reports filed by Nottingham University security guards have been turned into a book for Christmas.
Rampaging tigers, flying dogs and injuries suffered while playing Scrabble all feature in the stocking-filler, entitled True Crime on Campus.
Author Dr Paul Greatrix, who has been Registrar at the University of Nottingham since 2007, has also included reports of tarantulas, ninja turtles and even a zombie apocalypse.
The reports range from potentially criminal offences to quirky and drunken misunderstandings.
There are tutors being rugby-tackled by students, students being... read more
- 12:29 Why I fell in love with Scotland's weird customs: How an American...
- 12:29 Non-stop prayer, no Facebook, yak on the menu and the Dalai Lama's...
- 12:29 PICS: Football fever lands at Treetops Nursery
- 12:27 Long Lartin prison governor 'attacked by inmate'
- 12:27 Top 10 books about the afterlife
- 12:27 Children's cough syrup from Asda, Morrisons, Sainsbury's, Tesco and...
- 12:25 VIDEO: Kane England win the World Cup?
- 12:23 Music Review Forever young Felix marks half a century with radical...
- 12:23 Music Review Junction's techno treat the one to beat
- 12:23 Interview ‘Songs always boss you around’
- 12:23 Calls for BBC to sack Lord Sugar after ‘racist’ tweet
- 12:23 England star Jamie Vardy hailed ‘absolute legend’ for hilarious...
- 12:20 BBC announces action to boost staff from BAME backgrounds
- 12:20 'Finchley Park needs levelling' - Furious reaction as man, 45,...
- 12:20 Prince Louis to be baptised on July 9
- 12:20 Teenager robbed at knifepoint in Widnes
- 12:19 Portugal v Morocco LIVE: World Cup updates with Cristiano Ronaldo...
- 12:19 Ford Park group set out to combat litter scourge
- 12:18 12 gauge pump-action shotgun handed into police
- 12:18 Kalidou Koulibaly tells Chelsea fans to expect a ‘very good coach’...
- 12:18 Two seriously injured after two bus smash outside Edinburgh primary...
- 12:17 University includes Nazi quote in email to students
- 12:17 Corby medical centre fined for fly-tipping
- 12:17 Rejuvenated Jimny
- 12:16 Drivers’ incentives to use new coach park
- 12:16 Bookies link Wolves with shock bid for West Brom star
- 12:15 Airport runway closure saw disabled passengers 'trapped on plane'
- 12:15 This new hub will help young people with disabilities find employment
- 12:15 PICS: Football fever lands at Treetops Nursery
- 12:14 Workers shouted 'get out' following chemical leak at Carlsberg in...