Strictly professional! Pained Brendan Cole soldiers through energetic rumba with Anastacia... hours after being rushed to A&E with a lung infection
He was dramatically rushed to hospital on Saturday morning after struggling to breathe with a lung infection.
But Brendan Cole proved he was ever the professional as he tore up the dance floor with partner Anastacia just hours later as they performed the rumba on Strictly Come Dancing.
The 40-year-old professional dancer looked as spirited as ever as he spun the singer around the floor, but seemed short of breath after the performance as he clutched his chest whilst listening to the judges' comments.
Scroll down for video
Anastasia, 48, was also on fine form, despite recently tearing the... read more
- 09:06 Horror crash in Small Heath leaves one dead - what witnesses said
- 09:06 M&S launches a wine with half the calories of regular vino
- 09:05 Edinburgh robot could help autistic adults find work
- 09:03 Delivery driver 'punched in chest' during day light robbery on...
- 09:03 Derby County LIVE: Thorne pushing for starting spot, Vydra and...
- 09:03 Why Strictly can't afford to lose BRENDAN, says JANE WARREN
- 09:03 How gymnast Madelaine is going for gold
- 09:01 Star Interview: Barnsley broadcaster Jenni Murray sees history...
- 09:01 EastEnders' Ian Beale is LEAVING the soap 'for good' after over...
- 09:01 Wind speed of 77mph recorded in Sheffield as Storm Ophelia batters...
- 09:01 Carer jailed for raping disabled woman after dressing her in...
- 08:57 Do US dogs have better access to radiotherapy than Nigerian people?
- 08:57 Man Utd news: Jose Mourinho wants bumper pay rise to extend Old...
- 08:57 Transfer news LIVE updates: Man Utd pay demand, Chelsea eye...
- 08:56 BBC to shelve Crimewatch after 33 years
- 08:56 UK seaside down gripped by freak tornado looming overhead as Storm...
- 08:56 Is Hurricane Ophelia coming to London?
- 08:55 Power cuts in Preston and Chorley after Storm Ophelia
- 08:55 Asos profits surge as overseas sales boosted by weak pound
- 08:54 Breast cancer warning from man stunned by 'impossible' diagnosis
- 08:54 Concern over norovirus increase by Betsi Cadwaladr health board
- 08:54 Inpatient mental health care for new mothers 'unacceptable'
- 08:54 Police urge drivers to avoid the A52 near Nottingham Knight Island...
- 08:52 Delays on A52 near Derby after car smash
- 08:52 Marc Almond swore at people talking at Ipswich concert
- 08:52 ITV hit drama Liar sees fans FLOCK to Tollesbury Saltings marina in...
- 08:51 Crash causes major delays on M62 between Leeds and Wakefield
- 08:51 NFL: Titans beat Colts for the first time since 2011
- 08:50 Morgan's latest car being made in Coventry
- 08:50 400,000 Mercedes cars urgently recalled over airbag fault risk