Stress at record high for UK workers
0 Have your say Workplace stress has reached record levels, according to a TUC report for World Mental Health Day.
The survey, which questioned more than 1,000 health and safety reps showed that seven in ten of those questioned regarded stress at work as the top health hazard - a figure up on the 67 per cent figure from 2014.
Those in public sector jobs appear to be worst hit according to the report. 93 per cent of those representing central government employees regarded it as one of the top five hazards, while nearly nine in 10 of respondents in the education sector and more that four out... read more
- 10:56 Wetherby Christmas lights picture special
- 10:55 Sock theft is a thing of the past for Thornton dog owner
- 10:55 International success for Ripon Choral Society
- 10:55 Moving service at Ripon Cathedral to honour war hero
- 10:55 UPDATED 10.38am: 'Total carnage' at A590 crash site as road is...
- 10:55 Nursery enjoys sweet rewards from bees
- 10:55 Shoe boxes filled with festive gifts begin long journey from Barrow...
- 10:55 Households 'face five years of falling disposable incomes' as grim...
- 10:53 Mum slams Cheshire Oaks cinema staff who she claims left her kids...
- 10:53 Where are the speed cameras in Leicester, how are the sites chosen,...
- 10:52 Leicester boss Claude Puel ready to axe first-team stars in £30m...
- 10:52 Newcastle takeover: Mike Ashley to make clean break, Sports Direct...
- 10:52 UPDATED 10.38am: 'Total carnage' at A590 crash site as road is...
- 10:51 Corbyn: I was never supposed to be called Jeremy
- 10:50 Candice Brown cuddles up to fiancé after Paul Hollywood ‘kiss’ scandal
- 10:50 Arrogant commuter who called himself a legend Tasered by police
- 10:50 Woman wakes to find rocking horse dumped in garden with seriously...
- 10:49 Family's emotional thank you to M6 heroes
- 10:49 Ex-Rangers flop Joey Barton received record I’m A Celebrity offer
- 10:48 Alford drink-driver disqualified after head-on collision
- 10:48 Chelsea team news: Predicted Chelsea line up to face Liverpool
- 10:48 Widnes half-back Rangi Chase receives two-year ban from sport after...
- 10:47 Doctor Who Christmas Day special preview screening to be shown in Hull
- 10:46 Little Miss Inventor joins Mr Men and Little Miss line-up
- 10:46 Joy for campaigners as historic viaduct set to open for first time...
- 10:45 Nursery group snaps up two-storey site in St Helens
- 10:45 Four text messages from your 'bank' which you should never reply to
- 10:45 FTSE 100 slips as Centrica shares tumble
- 10:44 Sock theft is a thing of the past for Spud
- 10:44 International recording star Thomas Spencer to perform in Tutbury...