Stress at record high for UK workers
0 Have your say Workplace stress has reached record levels, according to a TUC report for World Mental Health Day.
The survey, which questioned more than 1,000 health and safety reps showed that seven in ten of those questioned regarded stress at work as the top health hazard - a figure up on the 67 per cent figure from 2014.
Those in public sector jobs appear to be worst hit according to the report. 93 per cent of those representing central government employees regarded it as one of the top five hazards, while nearly nine in 10 of respondents in the education sector and more that four out... read more
- 13:44 Kate Middleton reveals all about the Royal children's Aston Villa...
- 13:44 Parents ‘overwhelmingly positive’ despite teaching concerns at...
- 13:44 Neil Tooth is ready for Sutton Coldfield Town return
- 13:44 Grant Elliott thinking BIG again for Birmingham Bears' T20 campaign
- 13:44 Boris Johnson proposes bridge across the English Channel
- 13:44 Wife of police boss Phil Gormley speaks out in misconduct row
- 13:44 Police call for peace as English Defence League set to descend on...
- 13:43 Grant to help Wakefield children exposed to domestic violence
- 13:43 Police searching for wanted man around Knottingley. Have you seen him?
- 13:43 ‘Action needed over break ins’
- 13:43 FINALLY! Is this the solution to stop disgusting dog fouling? DNA...
- 13:43 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho admits he 'does not know' why...
- 13:43 Under the Radar: Folda
- 13:43 Book review: Literature And Union - Scottish Texts, British...
- 13:42 Liverpool FC miss out on summer target
- 13:42 'Vigilante' paedo hunters should join police instead of taking law...
- 13:42 Fifth man arrested over attack which left student fighting for his...
- 13:41 Airline tightens up pet rules after excessive pooping on planes
- 13:41 Housing landlords could face fines up to £30,000 under tough new rules
- 13:41 Police searching for wanted man around Knottingley. Have you seen him?
- 13:41 ‘Action needed over break ins’
- 13:39 Obese girl, 12, could be taken from mother's care
- 13:39 ‘House of Horrors’ couple ‘tortured kids’ but cared for pet dogs
- 13:39 Suicide pact ex-pole dancer JAILED for encouraging postman's death
- 13:38 Danny Williams and Ben Heneghan, James Alabi, Gateshead dealings,...
- 13:38 Exciting opportunity to see your own items on display at a Ripon...
- 13:38 Pokemon Go Community Day event COUNTDOWN: Start time, end time,...
- 13:38 Dashcam shows the moment panicking criminals run for it as police...
- 13:37 The top festivals to go to in the summer 2018
- 13:37 Grantham couple’s anger over flooding outside home