Street dealer jailed after passer-by smelt him smoking cannabis and called police
A heroin and cocaine street dealer was arrested after a member of the public saw him smoking cannabis and called the police.
A passer-by noticed Adisa Richards (21) in a group of five or six males, smoking cannabis at 2.40pm, in Oxendon Walk, Highfields, in Leicester.
Richards was arrested at the scene and found to have £374 in cash on him, said Jonathan Dunne, prosecuting at Leicester Crown Court.
The defendant, of Sparkenhoe Street, Highfields, Leicester, was taken to a police station and strip-searched.
Recovered were five wraps of 96 per cent pure cocaine, and eight deals of heroin with... read more
- 13:36 Andy Murray pays visit to his former academy in Barcelona as world...
- 13:36 Rangers need £50m investment in new players to compete with Celtic,...
- 13:36 Real Madrid train for midweek La Liga clash with Deportivo La...
- 13:36 Could Woolworths be set to return to Boston after former boss makes...
- 13:36 Round table cheering for youngest member
- 13:36 Video: Great Dane is heaviest dog in Britain
- 13:36 George Saville urges Wolves team-mates to improve on Saturday's draw
- 13:36 Birmingham City defender Paul Robinson charged with violent conduct...
- 13:35 Man airlifted to hospital with burns after Telford house fire
- 13:35 Havaianas and Barrhead Travel to open stores in Highcross shopping...
- 13:35 SKYPE VIDEO: Fashion blogger Susie Bubble inspires women tech...
- 13:34 Headteacher ‘devastated’ after vandals target school
- 13:33 Lib Dem running for the election
- 13:33 £2k booster for homeless charity welcomed
- 13:33 Former X-Factor star Lucy Spraggan announced as headline act for...
- 13:33 Nestle cuts 300 jobs in north of England
- 13:33 What's on: Three days of Tour de Yorkshire cycling celebrations in...
- 13:32 Sweden's Ericsson faces painful overhaul as it plunges into loss
- 13:32 Concerts will mark 150 years of Rugby Philharmonic Choir
- 13:31 SKYPE VIDEO: Fashion blogger Susie Bubble inspires women tech...
- 13:31 APPEAL: Police 'increasingly concerned' after boy goes missing for...
- 13:30 Four dachshunds stolen while playing in back garden
- 13:30 SKYPE VIDEO: Fashion blogger Susie Bubble inspires women tech...
- 13:30 Nestle to cut 150 Yorkshire jobs say unions
- 13:30 Greek court rules against extradition of three Turkish soldiers
- 13:30 More than 100 jobs to go in North East as Nestle plans to move Blue...
- 13:29 Car cruise crackdown
- 13:29 Couple celebrate their 68th anniversary
- 13:29 Why these 'forged' new £1 coins could be VERY valuable
- 13:29 Vigil for tragic schoolboy Callum Cartlidge amid fury over NHS cuts