Strachan struggling to pick a starting XI for Lithuania
Gordon Strachan admits his Scotland team selections are taking longer than ever as he wrestles with some dilemmas ahead of the World Cup contest with Lithuania.
The Scotland manager watched his three left-backs produce the most impressive week of training he has ever seen, but it is not the only choice he has to make ahead of Saturday’s Hampden encounter.
Strachan has the option of sticking with Hull’s Andy Robertson or going with Rangers skipper Lee Wallace or Celtic teenager Kieran Tierney for today’s Hampden qualifier.
The latter two pulled out of the opening victory over Malta through... read more
- 15:22 Nigel Benn, 53, announces sensational boxing comeback as he SMASHES...
- 15:21 Coventry PR firm Advent Communications appoints new director
- 15:21 Police investigate damage at car showroom in York
- 15:20 29% of graduates take 'non-professional' jobs, figures show
- 15:20 A month of extremes but town rallies
- 15:19 Fake penis woman Gayle Newland guilty again following retrial
- 15:17 Rome to turn OFF traditional water fountains as Italy prepares for...
- 15:17 BREAKING: One killed after shooting at bar - police warn of active...
- 15:16 Tesco, Sainsbury's and the Co-op appeal tax on cash machines that...
- 15:15 Andy Murray uncovered: Why the Wimbledon champion NEVER chokes in...
- 15:15 Robert Pires tells Arsene Wenger: Sign Sanchez and Ozil… and buy...
- 15:15 Women's tennis matches being limited to three sets is 'outdated and...
- 15:15 29% of graduates take 'non-professional' jobs, figures show
- 15:15 MP backs fight to preserve greenfield site
- 15:14 Cyclist raises more than £1,100 for Corby hospice in memory of his dad
- 15:14 How Gayle Newland spent years tricking women into online relationships
- 15:14 Leeds United and cycle gear frim to raise funds for flood hit...
- 15:14 Do you know how to protect your child on the internet?
- 15:14 Concerns raised over travellers moving into Derbyshire
- 15:13 Health fears over concrete plant at Gonerby Moor
- 15:13 Grantham Hospital: Funding found for permanent discharge lounge
- 15:13 Falling oil prices push petrol prices down
- 15:12 Shooting, rape charge and killer Emma strikes: 10 Emmerdale...
- 15:12 Boy, 11, killed in horror rail depot electrocution named
- 15:12 Plans to downgrade stroke services at Nuneaton's hospital revealed
- 15:12 Tributes paid to father-of-three killed in crane accident on...
- 15:12 Pictured: Sparkhill Imam facing extradition on terror charges had...
- 15:12 Another Harry Potter film marathon weekend is planned for Birmingham
- 15:12 Hate crime on trains will not be tolerated
- 15:12 How Theresa May's DUP deal gives Northern Ireland 18 times as much...