Stop bleating Rangers as YOU voted against the rule that would have seen Hibs punished
CORRUPTION has been the watchword of the past week in football.
First Big Sam’s England career ends in disgrace and then the SFA are accused of being too soft on Hibs after fans ran on the pitch to celebrate the Scottish Cup win in May.
Rangers are furious at the outcome, even though their club would be in just as much trouble if the SFA were able to take any action. But they're not able to take any action.
Why? Because Celtic and Rangers , the two clubs with the biggest influence in our game, said they were against strict liability in Scotland. Why? Because they know they would be on the... read more
- 09:22 WATCH: Dolphins captured by drone off Northumberland coast
- 09:21 Three wasted police time by making false 999 calls
- 09:21 Two women 'sexually assaulted' at Download Festival, court told
- 09:21 Big Little Lies: Nicole Kidman left in 'a lot of pain' with...
- 09:20 Which 11 Prem stars make it into the European media’s top 25...
- 09:20 In-demand midfielder appears to confirm Manchester United transfer
- 09:20 Burglars targeting two Sheffield suburbs in crime wave
- 09:20 Mobile phone snatched from delivery company
- 09:20 New car park opens in Crowle as part of regeneration plans
- 09:20 Neighbours star Little aims for large panto success at Palace Theatre
- 09:19 Work on £52,000 skate park nearing completion
- 09:19 South Yorkshire blinded military hero makes second attempt to reach...
- 09:19 Rangers prodigy Billy Gilmour a summer target for Chelsea - but...
- 09:19 VOTE: Have PNE left themselves with too much to do?
- 09:18 ‘Thousands of pupils at risk’ over lack of proper school health plan
- 09:18 Meet Nottingham lawyer whose brother-in-law Nick Wright scored one...
- 09:18 Roads are now in terminal decline, new report claims
- 09:17 Richard Branson makes THIS shocking Dragon's Den confession
- 09:17 WEATHER ALERT: Beware foggy conditions
- 09:17 AA full-year core profit steady, new business up
- 09:17 Fears Brits could lose £1.1bn in spare change by forgetting to swap...
- 09:17 Coventry City and Charlton Athletic fans to team up for joint...
- 09:17 Elderly man taken to hospital after fire at Norman Hudson Care Home...
- 09:17 Roads are now in terminal decline, new report claims
- 09:16 South Yorkshire residents could no longer get access to...
- 09:16 New Zealand coach issues injury update on Leeds star Chris Wood,...
- 09:16 Chelsea transfer decision to be made in next fortnight, steep fee...
- 09:15 Cumbrian family take brain tumour campaign to Westminster
- 09:15 POLL: If the EU referendum was held again today, how would you vote?
- 09:14 Berlin airport ground staff agree pay deal after strikes - union