Stoke-on-Trent man dies in M6 lorry crash
A lorry driver from Stoke-on-Trent has died following a crash on the M6.
Martin Buzoianu from Kidsgrove was killed when the lorry he was driving crashed into another lorry and two cars on the southbound carriageway of the M6 near Coventry last Thursday.
The carriageway was closed for around 6 hours from 10am in the morning until just before rush hour at 4pm as a result of the crash which happened at junction 3a for the M6 toll at 9.30am. The crash involved a grey Vauxhall Corsa, a silver Ford Focus, an orange Scania lorry and a while Renault lorry.
Two air ambulances were called to the... read more
- 15:42 Oldham Athletic announce Richie Wellens as new manager
- 15:42 Judge blames man for killing his baby
- 15:42 Manchester United player Victor Lindelof will be big hit says...
- 15:41 Shell launches first EV charging stations in the UK
- 15:41 The UK's top sustainable restaurants
- 15:41 Take a look at the amazing images competing for Wildlife...
- 15:41 These are the most Instagrammable food trends from around the world
- 15:40 Sci-fi style wind ‘baffles’ installed at Leeds’ notorious...
- 15:38 Police hunt three men over unprovoked attack on Leeds United fan
- 15:38 Drunk woman kicked police officer
- 15:38 Fleetwood’s Jacinta repair work delayed by weather
- 15:38 Docks dream to move closer
- 15:38 Sick Brits 'travelling to Serbia for sex with dogs at animal...
- 15:38 UPDATE: Police confirm man's injuries following 'disturbance' near...
- 15:38 Hundreds of responses received for Melton bypass consultation
- 15:37 Novak Djokovic reveals what he really thinks about Roger Federer...
- 15:37 Why Lee Burge is still Coventry City's top keeper - despite THAT...
- 15:37 Chelsea vs Roma: Alejandro Moreno makes huge prediction about...
- 15:37 BBC launch hunt for Britain’s Best Cook - have you got what it takes?
- 15:37 Tom Robinson on why he’s glad to be grey and hitting the road again
- 15:37 Corby pupils given driving experience in road safety course
- 15:36 Fire Emblem Warriors review – almost mediocre
- 15:36 La Palma volcano: Will it erupt? Latest threat alert for Tenerife...
- 15:36 Teeth whitening: Why trendy toothpastes could damage teeth
- 15:35 Sci-fi style wind ‘baffles’ installed at Leeds’ notorious...
- 15:35 Jet2.com take title of most punctual airline
- 15:35 Kelly Pegg: Keeping the spark alive after years with the same person
- 15:35 Beverley Road reopens as police reveal what rooftop stand-off man...
- 15:34 How working with Romelu Lukaku and Saido Berahino will be helping...
- 15:34 Next Leicester City manager: Former Aston Villa bosses in the running