Stoke boss Mark Hughes: Why we deserved hard-fought point against Man United
The Potters are yet to win this season but a Joe Allen equaliser late on helped lift them off the foot of the table.
United were on top for the majority of the game but a heroic performance from goalkeeper Lee Grant, in only his second Premier League appearance since joining on loan from Derby, kept them at bay until Anthony Martial found the breakthrough in the second half.
But Allen capitalised on a mistake at the back from United to pick up Stoke's third draw of the season and Hughes doesn't feel his side are far away from where they want to be.
"It's a huge result for us. We have... read more
- 18:09 EU ministers back caps on wholesale mobile phone roaming fees
- 18:08 RE teacher from Northamptonshire who had more than 250 images of...
- 18:08 Takeaway was so filthy inspectors shut it down on the spot
- 18:07 Bemrose School, Derby, to take 600 more pupils because of its huge...
- 18:06 Pesky pigeon blocks time lapse camera filming Hull city centre works
- 18:06 Car ends up on roof after crashing into ditch near Goole
- 18:03 U.S. House adopts massive defence bill, sees changes under Trump
- 18:02 Sympathy for Ohio campus attacker's 'pain' triggers fury
- 18:00 Benefits of daily asprin outweigh risks
- 17:58 LIVE traffic and travel as rush hour traffic causes gridlock
- 17:57 Holloway issues rallying cry to players and supporters
- 17:56 Syrian rebels and families leave another town near Damascus
- 17:55 Lancaster MP Cat Smith backs Small Business Saturday
- 17:54 Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe: This Liverpool player was destined to...
- 17:53 Theo Walcott in, Sergio Aguero out: The changes to make to your...
- 17:53 Train fares to go up by 2.3% - here's how Leicestershire commuters...
- 17:53 West Midlands rail services delayed after person hit by train
- 17:53 Britain braces for freezing conditions as winter bites
- 17:53 Exclusive - Trump financier Ladder Capital explores sale: sources
- 17:53 Power of psychedelic drugs to lift mental distress shown in trials
- 17:50 Wolfsburg open to selling Julian Draxler in January transfer window
- 17:49 Burton Albion daily digest: what are Brewers loanees up to, FA Cup...
- 17:49 Congress calls for a war games 'flyoff' between 40 year old A-10...
- 17:49 DON'T make fun weekend plans: Researchers say too much planning...
- 17:49 Green light is given to the 2020 Mars ExoMars mission - but will...
- 17:46 Newark man guilty in shocking plot to set woman's house on fire
- 17:45 Kate Bush album fails to topple Little Mix
- 17:45 Liverpool have sent scouts to watch striker: He could make history...
- 17:43 European shares snap 3-week winning streak on Italian jitters
- 17:42 EFL Q&A: James Coppinger on his 11 minutes of Premier League fame,...