Stockton man harassed his ex armed with a metal pole two days after his release from prison
A man who went to his ex’s home armed with a metal pole two days after he was released from prison has been sent back to jail.
Nathan Alan Davis’ partner split from him when he was inside, Teesside Crown Court heard.
In the face of a court order meant to protect her, he went to her home twice on May 18, two days after he got out of Holme House prison from a sentence for burglary.
He waved around a 2ft metal pole and smashed a window, and another man used an apparent petrol bomb.
Davis, of Wylam Road, Stockton, admitted affray and two counts of breaching a non-molestation order.
Jeff Taylor,... read more
- 00:16 The stark choices faced by Ecuadorians
- 00:17 Drivers' lives at risk due to dangerous second-hand tyres,...
- 00:16 The just cause of fairer political representation
- 00:17 PM's post-Brexit strategy includes energy storage and battery...
- 00:16 Threadbare nationalism
- 00:16 Syria: Isis destroys more ancient monuments in Palmyra
- 00:16 Brazil: Judge’s death investigated
- 00:17 Personal data being shared on huge scale, claims Which?
- 00:17 Bastia 1-1 Nice: Mario Balotelli kept quiet on his return as away...
- 00:16 Protests mark Trump’s first day as US president
- 00:17 Sir Michael Fallon vows the US will remain UK's closest...
- 00:17 Paul Clement believes Daniel Sturridge can cope with Jurgen Klopp's...
- 00:16 Ex-doctor is Labour choice for Copeland
- 00:17 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola claims B teams are 'the...
- 00:16 Corbyn: Cuts would dog independence
- 00:16 Police Taser Own Racism Adviser
- 00:13 Second-hand tyres put lives at risk, councils warn
- 00:12 Boris Johnson urges unseated Gambian president Yahya Jammeh to...
- 00:12 Pair face child cruelty sentencing over girl's death
- 00:12 Woman held over Leonne Weeks stab death released on bail
- 00:12 'Unfit mother' and partner jailed for letting tragic Poppy, four,...
- 00:12 Nine fined for wilful obstruction of highway in Heathrow Black...
- 00:12 MP claims poor areas 'suffer biggest cuts' amid pharmacy funding...
- 00:12 Ex-boxer's body to be cryogenically frozen, family reveals
- 00:12 Heart surgeon struck off after showing 'reckless disregard' for...
- 00:12 Your personal data on sale to scammers and cold callers for just 4p
- 00:11 Oumar Niasse vows to prove Everton wrong in Hull loan spell as...
- 00:11 Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola on Sergio Aguero signing new...
- 00:10 That Midas touch can prove elusive
- 00:10 Robber attacked woman during raid on Leeds newsagents