STOCKS NEWS SINGAPORE-Index flat, rigbuilders weigh
Keppel Corp was the most actively traded stock by value in the Singapore market on Tuesday. Shares of the world's largest oil rig builder fell as much as 1 percent to a two-month low of S$11.22, making it one of the worst performers on the index. About 3.9 million shares were traded, matching the average full-day volume traded over the past 30 days.
Keppel's rival Sembcorp Marine also underperformed the market. Sembcorp Marine shed as much as 1.6 percent to S$4.40, the lowest in a month.
"The drop in share prices could be seen as the profit-taking phase for the offshore and marine... read more
- 04:09 Arsenal set to miss out on target: German club to pinch defender
- 04:05 Stand-off with 'armed' Pagham man, 72, enters second night
- 04:05 Home Secretary Amber Rudd in France for security talks
- 04:02 Aboriginal mum posts daughter's 'whiteface' photos
- 04:00 World-class acrobats, aerial artistes and jugglers in circus show
- 03:45 British No.1 Johanna Konta breezes into US Open second round
- 03:26 West Brom target Ignacio Camacho confirms his desire to move
- 03:22 Brussels bureaucrats are making the migrant crisis WORSE, says...
- 03:13 John Kavanagh eager to see Conor McGregor fight Eddie Alvarez
- 03:03 American Airlines boss moves to rival United
- 02:59 'I tried various diets and slimming pills - but healthy eating took...
- 02:59 Hospital patients could be saved from life-threatening blunders by...
- 02:59 Are YOU feeling breathless? The menopause could be to blame
- 02:59 Why your BIRTH MONTH could raise your autism risk: Babies lacking...
- 02:59 My grandson keeps pulling his hair out - what can we do to stop the...
- 02:59 Olympic diving champion Chris Mears reveals how he nearly died when...
- 02:59 Could diabetes jabs be replaced by a simple skin patch?
- 02:59 Why are men more likely to die from cancer? Because they fear the...
- 02:59 Secrets of an A-list body: We reveal how to get Goldie Hawn's...
- 02:32 US Open 2016: Johanna Konta kicks off campaign with routine win
- 02:28 E-cigarettes are 'as bad for the heart as tobacco': Nicotine vapour...
- 02:24 Johanna Konta eases past Bethanie Mattek-Sands at US Open
- 01:59 Entrepreneur? It's just a fancy word for hustler
- 01:56 The social housing tenants miles from home
- 01:54 Calais migrant Jungle camp a 'no-go zone' as population DOUBLES...
- 01:54 Mother's delight as conjoined twin daughters prepare to start school
- 01:54 Willy Wonka actor Gene Wilder dies aged 83
- 01:52 Mother's delight as conjoined twin daughters prepare to start school
- 01:52 Willy Wonka actor Gene Wilder dies aged 83
- 01:48 Corrie's Samia Ghadie dazzles in an ivory lace gown at romantic...