STOCKS NEWS SINGAPORE-Index flat, rigbuilders weigh
Keppel Corp was the most actively traded stock by value in the Singapore market on Tuesday. Shares of the world's largest oil rig builder fell as much as 1 percent to a two-month low of S$11.22, making it one of the worst performers on the index. About 3.9 million shares were traded, matching the average full-day volume traded over the past 30 days.
Keppel's rival Sembcorp Marine also underperformed the market. Sembcorp Marine shed as much as 1.6 percent to S$4.40, the lowest in a month.
"The drop in share prices could be seen as the profit-taking phase for the offshore and marine... read more
- 15:40 Winsford company director loses bid to reduce jail term
- 15:40 Student protects teacher by knocking out classmate who punched her...
- 15:39 Emeka Obi appears to confirm Liverpool transfer move on Twitter
- 15:39 Who is Eric Molina the boxer rumoured to face Anthony Joshua in...
- 15:38 Fifty Shades of Grey artwork launched in Nottingham
- 15:38 Is Remembrance only for older veterans?
- 15:36 Ladies vintage watch handed in at Leamington Police Station
- 15:35 Nissan decision to build new Qashqai and X-Trail in Sunderland...
- 15:34 Brexit vote a chance to ‘rebuild’ Scotland’s digital policy
- 15:33 Socialists to fight Rajoy's policies in new Spanish government
- 15:33 Hull City of Culture 2017: How to get free tickets to spectacular...
- 15:32 Help deter unwanted trick or treaters by displaying free poster
- 15:32 Man City prospect Maffeo could be the solution to Guardiola's...
- 15:32 Report highlights work done in Derbyshire to protect people from...
- 15:31 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay
- 15:31 Lancaster MP Cat Smith stands up for bus passengers
- 15:30 Millions of 'alien' ladybirds carrying an STD heading our way
- 15:29 How killer superbugs like MRSA are being spread around hospital...
- 15:29 Girl, 9, who fell into a scalding hot bath takes her first steps in...
- 15:29 Why people are lining up for organs infected with hepatitis C:...
- 15:29 Nathaniel Chaloba admits it’s a relief Chelsea manager Antonio...
- 15:28 District set to respond to boundary proposals
- 15:28 Black Cat Day: 14 reasons you should adopt a black cat today
- 15:28 16 dogs with a Halloween costume better than yours
- 15:28 Help deter unwanted trick or treaters by displaying free poster
- 15:27 Manchester United toilets smashed up by Manchester City fans and...
- 15:25 VOTE: Who would you like to see switch on the Burton Christmas lights?
- 15:25 Find out how many people in Burton and Derbyshire were given their...
- 15:25 Black Friday 2016: When is the sale this year?
- 15:25 Wayne Bennett makes four changes for England's Four Nations opener