Stirling swimmer Duncan Scott hopes for more medal glory
Duncan Scott admits that he is already thinking about more Olympic glory after a dream campaign in Rio.
The 19-year-old Stirling University winner scooped two silver medals as part of the 100m and 200m medley relay teams this summer.
After a short break, Duncan is back in full training and reflected on what has been an amazing year.
“It was an incredible experience,” he told the Observer.
“I am proud to say I was involved in a team that did so well.
“We had about 10 days in Rio once the swimming was finished, when we were waiting for the closing ceremony.
“I was lucky enough to get tickets... read more
- 01:36 US preparing to put NUCLEAR BOMBERS on 24-hour ALERT for first time...
- 01:36 Australia tightens security checks on airport staff
- 01:36 Japan PM Shinzo Abe promises to deal with North Korea threat
- 01:29 Health tourism charges come into force in England
- 01:29 Patients need rest, not antibiotics, say health officials
- 01:17 Spiderboy who drives his mother up the wall: Boy, six, scales...
- 01:17 What's really in your food: Revealed, the marg that's 65% water,...
- 01:17 Banking on support for Hollybank Trust
- 01:16 Martin Keown questions whether Arsenal superstar Mesut Ozil was...
- 01:01 Jose Mourinho has work to do with Manchester United... while Ronald...
- 00:59 Doctor Who: Bradley Walsh among new cast members
- 00:55 Hi-tech firm helps out charity in the garden
- 00:55 Twenty one men arrested in West Yorkshire as part of national...
- 00:55 Cleckheaton trio pay visit to Calais camp
- 00:54 Bed-blocking bill in Tayside and Fife hits £16m a year
- 00:53 Law to set minimum price for alcohol will be introduced in Wales
- 00:52 WORLD WAR 3: Trump military 'totally prepared' for North Korea...
- 00:51 Michael Buffer makes grand entrance, while Jos Verstappen lashes...
- 00:46 Man City coach Pep Guardiola: My team could never emulate Arsene...
- 00:46 Liverpool may miss out on the top four this season admits manager...
- 00:44 Wasps clash 'absolutely critical' for Saints
- 00:42 Max Verstappen blasts F1 stewards as 'killing the sport' after...
- 00:38 Benjamin Moorcroft, 15 from Shrewsbury, missing in London
- 00:35 Charting China's 'great purge' under Xi
- 00:33 YEP says: Time to start talking to end loneliness
- 00:32 Brazil U17s 2-1 Germany U17s: South Americans set up World Cup semi...
- 00:30 Pictured: Married Ewan McGregor locking lips with Fargo co-star...
- 00:29 Two die as Typhoon Lan hits Japan
- 00:27 Boris Johnson backs Trump sending military to North Korea to stop...
- 00:26 Waiting for the tide to turn: Kiribati's fight for survival