Stephen Robinson signs new Motherwell deal ahead of Hamilton clash
Stephen Robinson has extended his stay at Motherwell by agreeing a new two-year deal.
His contract at Fir Park was due to be up in the summer but Robinson has committed his future to the club by signing a new deal until 2020.
The Northern Irishman has been in charge of the club since March 2017 after Mark McGhee was sacked.
He had a previous spell as assistant manager from February 2015 until July 2016 when he left to join Oldham.
It's a second boost for Motherwell ahead of the Lanarkshire derby with Hamilton tomorrow after midfielder Allan Campbell signed a four-year deal earlier today.... read more
- 13:47 Rival beekeepers blamed over rise in hive heists in Belgium
- 13:45 Evil Carl Madigan's violent past - he broke bus driver's jaw when...
- 13:45 Controlling and violent husband kept abused wife a prisoner in...
- 13:45 Former Birmingham City man has just landed a new job
- 13:45 Residents won't use "hopeless" bus services in Solihull, warning
- 13:45 Gatecrasher hosting huge party in a cathedral just 30 minutes from...
- 13:45 Birmingham set for mini-heatwave as temperatures soar to 27C next week
- 13:45 Barber ‘bullies boy on Facebook for complaining about Dumb and...
- 13:45 Linton Bridge reopens to traffic after closurer
- 13:45 Chilling video shows toddler scaling ‘unclimbable’ swimming pool...
- 13:44 There's better news on the jobs front for Coventry and Warwickshire
- 13:44 Get the barbecue out - Mediterranean plume to sweep Britain
- 13:44 Crimes which shook Leicestershire - and some remain unsolved
- 13:42 Óscar Tabárez: unbowed by illness and adding beauty to Uruguay’s grit
- 13:41 Blood-sucking flies to toxic caterpillars: the insects set to swarm...
- 13:41 'Near miss' road incident sees Ashby farm's illegal business...
- 13:39 Edible coating allows avocados to stay ripe for twice as long
- 13:39 Government will review ban on cannabis for medicinal use
- 13:39 Paul Williams MP: ‘We need to transfer power from hospitals to GPs’
- 13:38 Medicinal cannabis use to be reviewed by government
- 13:38 'County will rise above gloomy predictions'
- 13:38 Subway aims for 75 new outlets in North West
- 13:37 Linton Bridge reopens to traffic after closurer
- 13:36 Siblings in six-month challenge after dad's cancer diagnosis
- 13:35 Wave of support for school's ban on parents wearing pyjamas
- 13:35 Super League side Hull Kingston Rovers team up with Coventry Bears
- 13:35 Former Coventry City goalkeeper signs up at League One rivals
- 13:35 When are Coventry City's 2018-19 League One fixtures announced?
- 13:35 When does the transfer window close in summer 2018 - all you need...
- 13:32 Mum accused of biting woman's finger off in garden fight says trial...