Stale Solbakken not on revenge mission as former Wolves boss returns to England with FC Copenhagen
FC Copenhagen boss Stale Solbakken insists he has nothing prove in England after his Wolves flop.
The 48-year-old suffered a miserable six-month spell at Molineux and was sacked in January 2013 before Wolves were relegated to Sky Bet League One.
Wolves sold Steven Fletcher, Matt Jarvis and Michael Kightly in August 2012 against Solbakken's wishes, leaving him just days to replace them.
He returned to Copenhagen eight months after leaving the Midlands, winning their 11th title last season, and ahead of the Champions League trip at Leicester on Tuesday is untroubled about his record in... read more
- 00:31 Rufus Hound hit with backlash over his Manchester terror...
- 00:31 M&S rides storm after clothing sales setback
- 00:31 City news: Ineos, RBS, Britain's car industry, Screwfix
- 00:29 Fly to the US for less than £100 as low-cost airline opens new...
- 00:28 Donations flood in for homeless heroes
- 00:25 The sex slaves of al-Shabab
- 00:23 Manchester attack: Everything we know about suicide bomber Salman...
- 00:22 Found at scene in Manchester: Detonator, Shrapnel and battery
- 00:22 Watch Europa League final highlights after Manchester United beat Ajax
- 00:22 Tiger Woods determined to play golf again but admits he faces at...
- 00:21 Here is everything we know so far about the Manchester tragedy
- 00:20 Manchester terror attack: Nuneaton property raided and man arrested
- 00:19 Churches and police join forces to help most vulnerable in Cumbria
- 00:18 Call for Leeds rail passengers to help protect vulnerable children
- 00:18 Drinking coffee may have protective effect against liver cancer,...
- 00:18 Patrick Mercer: Terrorism – we must protect those who protect us
- 00:18 YP Comment: Standing up to the forces of evil. Soldiers in a show...
- 00:17 Jose Mourinho: This striker could be at Manchester United next season
- 00:17 Manchester United told to go on epic spending spree: They need four...
- 00:16 The staggering number of abusive tweets sent to MPs
- 00:10 Last night's TV reviewed: Fair cops a force for good
- 00:10 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger set to name shock inclusion for Chelsea...
- 00:09 'I turned my dad's erotic novel into a hit podcast'
- 00:06 Coronation Street attacker reveal, killer exit and rape horror: 10...
- 00:05 Syrian army drives back Isis in surprise blitz offensive
- 00:05 Venezuela: Delayed regional elections after constitution rewrite
- 00:05 Philippines: Dirty Duterte may extend martial law
- 00:05 PCS: Serwotka presses for end to zero-hours
- 00:05 ‘Despicable’ Argos bosses refuse to talk to strikers
- 00:05 PCS: Civil servants will get behind Labour