Staffordshire Police 'concerned' over missing Leek pensioner Josephine Bailey
POLICE have launched an appeal to help find a missing 77-year-old woman - after officers admitted they were growing 'increasingly concerned' for the pensioner.
Josephine Bailey, of Leek, was last seen on Thursday and was subsequently reported missing yesterday.
Read more: MISSING: Can you help Staffordshire Police find Francis Amos?
Last night residents in the Moorlands also spotted a helicopter flying over the town, with the police later confirming it was out looking for a missing person.
Josephine is described as white, about 5ft tall and of very slim/petite build and has white/grey... read more
- 13:51 Hamburg gang rape teenagers' suspended sentences spark anger
- 13:49 Scottish pensioner, 92, who’s taking on Donald Trump
- 13:47 English petition to kick Scotland out of UK hijacked by Scots
- 13:47 Two in court on alleged burglary and wounding rap
- 13:46 Bid to stop thieves targeting paving flags
- 13:46 Stags players present pupils with awards
- 13:46 Schoolgirl carer, 11, is 'amazing', says mum
- 13:46 Who's in I'm a Celebrity 2016? Line-up rumours include Sam...
- 13:45 Boss believes Toyota will not pull plug on Derbyshire factory...
- 13:45 New £130k science lab to open next month
- 13:45 Worker sold firm’s stock on eBay
- 13:45 Labour to investigate claims of anti-Semitism and entryism within...
- 13:44 North East Poppy Appeal is launched with a call to rethink remembrance
- 13:43 Black Cat Day: Adopt brothers Benedict and Basil who are in need of...
- 13:43 Hurst street stabbing: Boss says area is safe after pair injured...
- 13:42 Cancers survivors are TWICE as likely to be on antidepressants due...
- 13:42 Strong UK GDP data prompts global bond sell off on frets over...
- 13:42 Take a look at me now! Woman who had a FACE transplant after she...
- 13:42 King’s Cliffe author Nick has short story included in Twisted...
- 13:41 Chester King's School team to compete in world engineering finals
- 13:41 Twitter to cut HUNDREDS of jobs as workforce is slashed by 9%:...
- 13:41 Killer sought via text message broadcast
- 13:40 Urijah Faber may end retirement if golden opportunity appears
- 13:40 Arsenal transfer bombshell: Mesut Ozil has already held secret...
- 13:40 Students in line for success with movies
- 13:39 Yes GPs, do ask us about our weight. But please listen to our...
- 13:39 Peterborough City Hospital on black alert for fifth day
- 13:39 Furness residents told not to be alarmed by gunshots
- 13:37 Warwick family-run brewery celebrates success
- 13:35 Four-year-old killed in horror accident when coat hood snags on...