Staff hand out gifts to thank residents for their patience
0 Have your say Residents received a special treat as a thank you after months of disruption.
Staff from Northumbrian Water were out in force in Cullercoats on Monday to hand out gifts and treats as part of Customer Service Week.
A total of 300 items were given to members of the public as a thank you for their co-operation during the company’s recent work improving the sewer system in Cullercoats.
Linzie Pentleton, of Northumbrian Water, said: “Customer service is a part of everything Northumbrian Water does.
“It has been great to take part in the national Customer Service Week in a unique... read more
- 09:37 Motorway shut as police fear for man on bridge
- 09:36 Motorcyclist hurt in Leeds crash
- 09:36 Eden Hazard explains why he is NOT Chelsea captain material
- 09:35 Nurse helping patients prepare for a 'beautiful death' after her...
- 09:35 Motorcyclist in Chester crash in 'critical' condition as police...
- 09:35 Kenwick Park golf: Ace propels Jim up leaderboard
- 09:35 Hong Kong stocks have best day in 6 weeks amid French vote euphoria
- 09:34 Star man reveals he will be fit for Man United vs Man City
- 09:34 Red Arrows in spectacular flight over Humber Bridge
- 09:34 Real Madrid’s summer galactico transfer shortlist: This is who La...
- 09:34 Lionel Messi sends message to Barcelona fans after Real Madrid heroics
- 09:34 Arsenal ace urged to join Premier League rivals in summer deal: He...
- 09:33 Britain's best-paying companies revealed - the places you can earn...
- 09:32 UKIP accused of 'full-throttle' Islamophobia after policy launch
- 09:32 This VAT hike will cost you thousands - and here's why
- 09:32 Rumoured Pokémon Go event from Niantic to introduce SHINY characters
- 09:30 Batley man Ghulam Hussain admits trying to join ISIS in Syria using...
- 09:30 Emma Stewart: Disaster recovery needs planning and testing
- 09:29 VIDEO: Typhoons take off on NATO mission
- 09:27 E4’s Tattoo Fixers looking for ink disasters in Lincolnshire
- 09:25 Man Utd Expected XI: This 4-2-3-1 can beat Man City on Thursday
- 09:24 Police hunting man who fled scene of crash involving parked car
- 09:24 Strike affecting South Yorkshire trains called off
- 09:24 Detectives say Madeleine McCann could have been snatched by slave...
- 09:24 Elton John spends two days in intensive care with 'potentially...
- 09:23 Up to 3,000,000 UK children risk going hungry during school holidays
- 09:23 Fenwick is latest store to leave Leicester - but which shops do YOU...
- 09:23 Will it snow in Yorkshire today?
- 09:22 Chester vets invite BBC TV presenter to official opening
- 09:22 Virgin Trains East Coast strike suspended