Staff at Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS to give their say about life working for the trust
Staff at Northern Lincolnshire and Goole NHS are to be given the opportunity to give their say about what life is really like working for the trust.
All members of staff at Scunthorpe, Grimsby and Goole hospitals and community services are being given a national NHS staff survey.
This comes as a change from simply sampling 1,250 members of staff as in previous years.
More: Scunthorpe steelworkers urged 'to do better' after putting British Steel back in profit
Simon Dunn, people and organisational development lead, said: "We have decided to send all of our 7,000 staff a national survey... read more
- 11:54 Creative sessions spark imagination at Ilkeston school
- 11:54 Panic-stricken drink-driver's bid to flee from police
- 11:53 British MPs urge clampdown on bookmakers' betting machines
- 11:53 Despite Brexit, EU makes progress on capital market plan
- 11:53 Book review: Umbrellas of Edinburgh, eds. Russell Jones and Claire...
- 11:53 Book review: Freud - In His Time And Ours, by Élisabeth Roudinesco
- 11:53 Police chief who bared her breast in drunken tirade set to learn...
- 11:53 CCTV appeal following Cumbria nightclub assault
- 11:53 Arsene Wenger: My thoughts on Alexis Sanchez's £400k-a-week move...
- 11:52 Sunderland striker Jermain Defoe loves scoring goals but also loves...
- 11:52 Karim Benzema still wears the strikers' crown at Real Madrid......
- 11:52 Europa League is not a hindrance… Manchester United, Southampton...
- 11:52 Allestree schoolboy left 'freezing' on playground waiting TWO HOURS...
- 11:51 IN PICTURES: Dramatic pictures from yesterday's salvage yard blaze...
- 11:51 Joe Cole: This Arsenal star could win the Ballon d’Or
- 11:51 Arsenal star to have late fitness test ahead of Stoke clash on...
- 11:51 Leonardo DiCaprio meets Donald Trump to discuss climate change
- 11:51 When is Alex Jones from The One Show having her baby?
- 11:51 Cumbria's winter deaths shock
- 11:51 Mamas & Papas recalls child car seats over fears crash could cause...
- 11:49 Hacker who stole film scripts jailed for five years
- 11:49 Health Lottery raising funds for good causes in North Yorkshire
- 11:48 UK and six other nations face legal action over Volkswagen emissions
- 11:48 Danish coastguard urged by MP to shoot illegal migrants if they try...
- 11:47 Health Lottery raising funds for good causes in North Yorkshire
- 11:47 Steven Gerrard singles out Arsenal star for special praise: He's huge
- 11:46 Hartlepool steelworkers left out of new Tata commitments - but...
- 11:46 Giraffes face extinction as population plummets by 40%
- 11:46 Police appeal for help to find missing man
- 11:44 New Lidl opens in Lincolnshire - and has bargains up for grabs!