Spud the Trump is looking just fine
I’m no Trump chump!
Spud the boxer has been named the best lookalike pooch in a Best Dressed competition after his owner Diane Goulding mocked him up to resemble US presidential candidate Donald Trump.
Diane, from Thornton, said: “Spud is chuffed to bits to have won.
“He’s like the class clown; very popular with his friends, but doesn’t usually win first prize in anything because he’s too busy not taking anything seriously.
“He loves praise, especially when he’s called handsome.
“Winning best dressed is an honour.”
The competition was run by online clothing retailer Banana Moon Clothing.... read more
- 12:22 Northampton nursing home that did not give residents enough to eat...
- 12:21 Inspirational people from across Northamptonshire celebrated at our...
- 12:21 Couple welcome 20mph speed zone
- 12:21 Roald Dahl's Revolting Rhymes to be adapted for BBC One
- 12:21 Theresa May snubbed at EU dinner in Brussels
- 12:21 When is Black Friday this year? The deals and stores to look out for
- 12:20 No complaints as new owner takes over Spalding hair salon
- 12:20 Migrant comments led to 'spanking', says BBC's Lineker, but won't...
- 12:20 Deeping St Nicholas farm is doing its bit to save these cuties
- 12:20 Union warns many Northampton schools still likely to contain asbestos
- 12:19 Viral infection versus bacterial infection - What is the difference?
- 12:17 Missing 17-year-old found ‘safe and well’
- 12:16 Actress Tracy Brabin takes Jo Cox’s Batley seat as ‘hate’...
- 12:16 Young actors win roles in Derby Theatre's Christmas show Alice In...
- 12:16 Readers outrage over uniformed veterans being 'discouraged' from...
- 12:14 Disgraced footballer Adam Johnson slashes price of mansion
- 12:14 Halloween 2016 is almost here - send us your Spooky Snaps
- 12:14 Roe-deer hunting on horseback with hounds booming in France
- 12:13 Latics guest columnist Adam Bogdan says determination will pay...
- 12:13 Nintendo pins hopes of a return to greatness on new Switch console
- 12:13 Internet romance scams: 'I realise was being groomed'
- 12:12 Disgraced footballer Adam Johnson slashes price of mansion
- 12:12 Migrant comments led to 'spanking', says BBC's Lineker, but won't...
- 12:12 Nintendo pins hopes of a return to greatness on new Switch console
- 12:11 Gary Lineker hits back after calls for BBC to sack him from Match...
- 12:11 Steven Gerrard reveals just what it takes to be Liverpool captain
- 12:11 Man ‘discovers live maggots’ in porridge but only after he’d eaten...
- 12:11 Sustainability and transformation plans are 'least bad option' for NHS
- 12:10 Community hub plan finally making some progress after delay
- 12:10 Residents against parking proposal