News from Sport
City are now a massive 10 points behind league leaders Chelsea following Sunday’s 4-0 defeat by Everton. Romelu Lukaku, Kevin Mirallas, Tom Davies and Ademola Lookman got the goals to hand City their fifth league defeat of the season. They are now outsid
Related videos Chelsea's Thibaut Courtois scores free-kick in training Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois scores free-kick in training Nathaniel Chalobah welcomes Nathan Ake to Chelsea Chalobah welcomes 'new signing' Nathan Ake to Chelsea Jermaine Jenas
Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo under scrutiny as numbers show Chilean has conceded 14 goals from...
Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo has conceded 14 goals from the last 22 shots he has faced in the Premier League. The Chilean is yet to convince the City faithful of his ability to replace Joe Hart and did his cause no help with a hapless display
Pogba gave away a penalty in the 1-1 draw and struggled to cope with Dejan Lovren at several Liverpool's set pieces. His blushes were saved by Zlatan Ibrahimovic's late equaliser for United. But his poor performance didn't go unnoticed. “It was as i
That’s according to former Red Devils ace Ray Wilkins. The Dutch star has failed to impress since his move to Old Trafford in 2015. Man United outcast Memphis Depay celebrates stunning girlfriend Lori Harvey's birthday Monday, 16th January 2017 MEMPHIS D
Rangers' heavy friendly defeat to RB Leipzig in Germany got some tongues wagging about the Ibrox club's potential return to European football. With Celtic coasting ahead in first place in the Premiership , Mark Warburton's side have experienced an indiff
Successive wins for Dean Keates’s men moved Wrexham 12-points clear of the National League relegation zone. The Dragons ran out 1-0 winners at home over North Ferriby United thanks to Izale McLeod’s first half stunning effort to follow up their 2-1 victo
The BBC claim Carroll will undergo his medical at Swansea later this afternoon ahead of a permanent £4.5m deal. His imminent arrival will constitute Paul Clement's second January signing since replacing Bob Bradley as manager. Luciano Narsingh's move fro
Leeds have slapped a £15million price tag on striker Chris Wood, according to ESPN. The New Zealand international has reportedly attracted interest from Premier League pair Sunderland and West Ham after an impressive first half of the campaign. The 25-ye
Townsend left Newcastle to sign for Crystal Palace for £13million back in the summer. After a bright start, his form then faded under Alan Pardew. Sam Allardyce succeeded Pardew in December billed as the man to save Palace from relegation. But the Daily
The Australian Open got off to a flying start on Monday, with the first Grand Slam of 2017 not disappointing fans around the world. Sir Andy Murray, Roger Federer, Simona Halep and Angelique Kerber were among those in action in what was a typically actio
Claudio Ranieri gave N’Golo Kante a warm welcome upon his return to Leicester City by putting the Chelsea midfielder in a headlock. The France international played a key role in the Foxes’ Premier League title success last season and was subsequently bou
Man United outcast Memphis Depay celebrates stunning girlfriend Lori Harvey's birthday Monday, 16th January 2017 MEMPHIS DEPAY has celebrated his girlfriend Lori Harvey's birthday on Twitter as he edges closer to an exit from Old Trafford. 1 / 45 INSTAGR
Premier League player power rankings: Gameweek 21 Monday, 16th January 2017 WHICH Premier League stars are in the best form at present, according to the Sky Sports player power rankings? 1 / 20 GETTY 20. Kyle Walker (Tottenham) - 6,935 Sky Sports have up
Starsport understands Antonio Conte is keen on the Spanish striker to reinforce his frontline. And with Diego Costa’s future up in the air following interest from China, Sky Sports journalist Dharmesh Sheth says Chelsea are desperate to land Llorente. Th
- 13:05 Samsung Electronics probe finds battery was main cause of Note 7...
- 13:05 British mothers drinking during pregnancy put us in worst five...
- 13:05 Alan Shearer: Chelsea should get rid of Diego Costa but they won't...
- 13:05 Derbyshire County Council fixes over 25,000 potholes last year
- 13:05 Yaya Toure explains why Pep Guardiola is wrong and Man City can win...
- 13:04 Dogs trained to sniff out bodies search for missing RAF airman...
- 13:04 Penilee school run shooting: Man 'stable in hospital' after being...
- 13:04 Bird flu zone widens into Ribble Valley
- 13:04 Watch as skateboarder smashes wing mirror in Grimsby - video
- 13:04 WANTED: Manhunt launched for Leyland man
- 13:04 Protect common land - Indian classical singer makes unusual appeal
- 13:03 British mothers drinking during pregnancy put us in worst five...
- 13:03 Tunisia beach massacre: Police deliberately 'delayed arrival'
- 13:02 Campaign to fund CCTV at Sheffield family farm after repeated...
- 13:02 China orders app stores to join register
- 13:02 Hunt earns millions from sale of Hotcourses
- 13:02 Anglican Bishop of Lancaster announces his retirement
- 13:01 Manchester City goalkeeper Claudio Bravo under scrutiny as numbers...
- 13:01 Jose Mourinho told to sell this Man United player in January...
- 13:01 Man United star had nightmare v Liverpool: It was like he never...
- 13:01 100 marathons in 100 days for Cumbrian charity runner
- 13:01 Frances Cappuccini Caesarean death caused by hospital failures
- 13:00 YP Letters: Why there was no future for the Futurist in Scarborough
- 13:00 Dog who ate dead owner’s body may not be put down despite...
- 12:59 Brook Lane bridge in Chester vanishes overnight
- 12:59 LSE says no plans to move clearing operations after Deutsche Boerse...
- 12:58 Kim Woodburn's tragic past revealed - giving birth to a stillborn...
- 12:57 Man assaulted by robber who asked for the time
- 12:57 Three fires at Grimsby hospital force ward to close
- 12:57 Feeling the new year pinch? Here are seven tax rebates that could...