SPECIAL REPORT: Doncaster Children’s Services Trust receives first positive judgement in seven years - but what’s changed?
0 Have your say Standards of care at Doncaster’s scandal-hit children’s services have ‘significantly improved,’ according to a Government watchdog.
In Ofsted’s first visit since the Doncaster Children’s Services Trust was rated ‘inadequate’ a year ago, inspectors visiting last month found that effective progress had been made to improve the quality of services provided.
They added that no children were judged to be at risk following the visit, and have commented on how there has been a notable improvement in the quality of work undertaken by social workers
This latest Ofsted judgement acts... read more
- 17:50 Tributes to Nottingham Forest steward who was a 'fixture at the club'
- 17:50 ISA 2017: Can I move my ISA money into a different ISA account?
- 17:50 Pound V euro: GBP/EUR bounces higher on German inflation slump
- 17:49 David Tennant to sue over News of the World phone-hacking
- 17:49 Aidan McAteer arrested over Violet Youens death
- 17:49 HSBC extends transgender titles including M and Misc
- 17:49 ‘Majestic pull’ of Edinburgh is attracting tech start-ups
- 17:48 Police called after 'woman jumps from upstairs window' on...
- 17:48 We won’t give in to terrorism
- 17:48 Liverpool hold advantage over Arsenal and Manchester United in top...
- 17:46 Southampton manager Claude Puel hits out at Dusan Tadic and accuses...
- 17:46 Four more Russian athletes found guilty of doping at the London...
- 17:46 Burglars ransack Leeds singer’s home while she’s on night out
- 17:46 Nine-year-old girl 'grabbed by man' near Leeds primary school
- 17:45 U.N. Security Council agrees lower troop cap for Congo mission
- 17:45 Liverpool star: This gives us an advantage over Romelu Lukaku and...
- 17:43 Resurfacing works planned for Coningsby roads
- 17:43 Terrorism only strengthens our democracy
- 17:43 Is THIS the most useless passport in the world?
- 17:42 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!
- 17:42 Camper van hire business behind Crowland home gets consent
- 17:42 Here's why a walk around Swinsty and Fewston reservoirs isn't just...
- 17:41 Favourite Morando ruled out of Betway Lincoln Handicap at Doncaster...
- 17:40 Man slashed across face in daylight attack in Nuneaton
- 17:40 North East property prices still static
- 17:40 ‘This is the superhero you took from us’: Violet-Grace’s family...
- 17:40 Cyclist hurled brick through car window in road rage row
- 17:40 Cyclist, 77, injured in fail-to-stop collision in Hartlepool
- 17:40 Libya asks EU for ships and radars to stop migrants - sources
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement has no issue with Gylfi Sigurdsson's...