SPECIAL REPORT: Doncaster Children’s Services Trust receives first positive judgement in seven years - but what’s changed?
0 Have your say Standards of care at Doncaster’s scandal-hit children’s services have ‘significantly improved,’ according to a Government watchdog.
In Ofsted’s first visit since the Doncaster Children’s Services Trust was rated ‘inadequate’ a year ago, inspectors visiting last month found that effective progress had been made to improve the quality of services provided.
They added that no children were judged to be at risk following the visit, and have commented on how there has been a notable improvement in the quality of work undertaken by social workers
This latest Ofsted judgement acts... read more
- 11:37 Manchester United 'must remain mentally strong and keep going',...
- 11:37 Boy of 13 'drove BMW into a tree'
- 11:37 Arsenal stars enjoy jungle themed birthday celebrations following...
- 11:37 Party promising to overturn Brexit would beat Labour and UKIP in a...
- 11:37 Can YOU spot them all? Fiendishly tricky brainteaser contains 60...
- 11:37 Is the internet becoming unreadable? Trend for light fonts on dark...
- 11:37 Your dog probably dreams about you: Sleeping pooches think lovingly...
- 11:37 How do you treat very young sexual offenders?
- 11:36 Syrian refugees found working in factories supplying UK retailers
- 11:35 Are these the worst views in Britain?
- 11:35 South Cumbria youngsters given a lesson in life saving
- 11:35 Green-fingered Barrow youngsters grow pumpkin patch in school garden
- 11:35 11 ‘micro-crimes’ you’ve probably committed
- 11:34 Kelechi Iheanacho calls for 'focus' in order to improve Manchester...
- 11:34 By (St) George! This one's close to home...
- 11:34 Chelsea can win Premier League title, says Pedro
- 11:34 Where are the best places in Leicestershire to enjoy an autumnal walk?
- 11:33 Concern growing for missing Bourne teenager
- 11:32 Tracker allows drivers to check roads have been gritted
- 11:31 Drivers sent message from pupils and police
- 11:31 Heading a ball can cause significant changes in brain function
- 11:31 Five people die after a plane crashes in Malta International Airport
- 11:30 Woman becomes country’s first nursery school teacher with...
- 11:30 CJ de Mooi won’t be extradited to Holland over claims he killed a...
- 11:29 Justin Bieber 'storms off stage' because of fans screaming between...
- 11:29 Stratford up to third as Sutton are sunk
- 11:28 Woman suffers multiple injuries after two-car smash in Trinity...
- 11:28 Dog resembling Dracula from Kenilworth Dogs Trust needs rehoming
- 11:28 Webcams used to attack Reddit and Twitter recalled
- 11:28 Liverpool stars enjoy Frozen-themed family day out following 2-1...