Special award for Stamford health worker Rosie
0 Have your say A health worker received a special recognition award for her work with the out-of-hours service in Stamford.
Rosie Cave was among the teams and individuals recognised as part of Lincolnshire Community Health Service’s annual Celebrating Success Awards.
Rosie works as the out-of-hours service co-ordinator in Stamford.
More than 150 guests joined the trust’s annual public meeting held in Boston last week, before the finalists of eight award categories in Celebrating Success were honoured.
Nominations had been put forward by staff and judged by a panel which included LCHS... read more
- 09:08 No slide tackles and no shouting from sidelines - 12 new youth...
- 09:07 Italy referendums: Lombardy and Veneto vote on greater autonomy
- 09:06 Robin Hood’s Bay dance school backs Whitby charity WHISH nets £200
- 09:05 Crimewatch: The Coventry crimes that have featured over the last 33...
- 09:05 Tottenham vs Liverpool: No Firmino, Mane, Dier or Dembele in our...
- 09:05 Volvo Ocean Race: What is it? When is it? How do you win?
- 09:05 Arsenal news LIVE updates: Wenger on retiring, double injury boost,...
- 09:05 Ronald Koeman fears he will be SACKED today if Everton lose to Arsenal
- 09:04 Doncaster Citizen's advice bureau concerns over Universal Credit
- 09:04 REGIONAL NEWS: Woman arrested after baby falls to death from...
- 09:04 Picnic area issues reported to police
- 09:02 Ripley hit-and-run latest - police quiz revellers over Audi A4
- 09:01 Tutbury granddad celebrates his 80th birthday - by getting a tattoo
- 09:00 Storm Brian in Liverpool - when will the bad weather stop?
- 09:00 CCTV proves crooked shopkeeper was lying about armed bandits...
- 09:00 Cops concerned for welfare of missing man last spotted in Aberdeen
- 08:59 Labour will team up with Tory rebels to demand Brexit changes
- 08:57 Zombie apocalypse at North Shields college
- 08:57 Tottenham vs Liverpool preview, TV channel, kick-off time, date,...
- 08:57 Young rugby stars land new sponsors
- 08:57 Artist appeals for help on press gangs
- 08:57 Top award for North East ambulance staff
- 08:56 Inspector Morse's legacy: John Thaw's daughter makes Endeavour...
- 08:55 Dream job going – interest in Scottish islands essential
- 08:55 Planning list for council to determine
- 08:55 Wellington Road in Burton gets so flooded when it rains walkers end...
- 08:55 Council and police hand out cat bells to help reduce thefts
- 08:54 If you’re trying to lose or maintain weight, try having mushrooms...
- 08:51 WHO ‘rethinks’ appointment of Mugabe as goodwill ambassador after...
- 08:46 Hub team hope to win UK award