Space is now officially LGBT friendly after rainbow flag spends three hours above earth
Wahey! Space is now officially LGBTI friendly after a rainbow flag was launched into the upper atmosphere for the first time.
The rainbow flag, which symbolises gay pride, was sent up in the air with the help of a high-altitude balloon on August 17.
Attached to it was a GoPro camera, which captured incredible footage as it floated 21.1 miles above earth for three hours.
The idea behind the flag came from Planting... read more
- 15:10 Unique opportunity to train as a nurse
- 15:10 Former football coach Barry Bennell pleads not guilty to sexual...
- 15:10 Young Citizen’s latest charity effort a cut above
- 15:10 Danger driver caught after travelling 300 metres along Sunderland...
- 15:10 Floorball teams and fans have narrow escape as sports hall roof...
- 15:10 Blind disabled woman felt 'utterly trapped' as 'octopus' Rolf...
- 15:10 Mums will fall ill 324 times during their children’s younger years
- 15:09 AFCON 2017 LIVE: Ivory Coast v Togo as Wilfried Zaha and Co face...
- 15:09 Paul is Hunting for more goals
- 15:09 Exclusive Sean Gregan PNE column
- 15:09 Grayson’s joy at statement win against leaders
- 15:09 ‘UKIP has achieved its purpose’ - councillor leaves party to join...
- 15:08 Coventry City transfers: Former £3.5m QPR capture joins Cardiff...
- 15:08 Our new life in the sun - Coventry couples who moved to France...
- 15:08 Homeless people living in one of London's richest boroughs will NOT...
- 15:06 Frances Bishop on life after The Apprentice
- 15:05 New outdoor gym opens in Mawsley
- 15:05 Thief grabs £40 from man’s wallet in Corby
- 15:05 Mums will fall ill 324 times during their children’s younger years
- 15:04 Breaking news: Shock resignation of Selston Parish councillors...
- 15:04 Former football coach Barry Bennell pleads not guilty to sexual...
- 15:04 Mums will fall ill 324 times during their children’s younger years
- 15:03 50 best-selling video games of 2016 revealed
- 15:03 British mothers drinking during pregnancy put us in worst five...
- 15:03 MP welcomes £2.5m fund to repair potholes in Skegness area
- 15:02 Mums will fall ill 324 times during their children’s younger years
- 15:01 Why cuts to IVF could deny thousands the chance of a family
- 15:01 Ricky Gervais tweeted THIS about Hull - and got quite the backlash...
- 15:00 What is the secret to the perfect winter’s day at home?
- 15:00 Leicester road cordoned off by police after suspected hit and run