Southern Health NHS Trust: Talent Works Ltd to pull out of contract
A company controversially paid millions of pounds by the Southern Health NHS Foundation Trust has served notice it is terminating a new contract.
Talent Works Ltd is owned by an associate of Katrina Percy, the trust's former chief executive.
The training services firm was paid more than £5m over four years for a contract valued at less than £300,000.
Southern Health staff were informed in a letter that Talent Works had served notice it was terminating its contract.
Ms Percy, who stepped down as chief executive of the troubled trust last month, and Talent Works owner, Chris Martin, had... read more
- 07:52 Vandals puncture car tyres with screws
- 07:50 Burglars leave a trail of damage after raiding church
- 07:49 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting schoolgirls
- 07:48 Arsenal and Chelsea transfer target Riechedly Bazoer will leave...
- 07:47 Air strikes 'force IS out of Palmyra'
- 07:42 Man charged following sexual assaults in Burnley
- 07:40 China puts temporary ban on North Korean coal imports
- 07:40 Turkey declares day of mourning after soccer bombing kills 29,...
- 07:38 Lift off for £1m museum refurb
- 07:35 Nathan Peat's unique journey from Hull City to budding teacher
- 07:32 Father loses job after son is sent home because of his new haircut
- 07:27 Murder, mayhem and abductions in Hull as featured in the...
- 07:27 How to avoid putting on weight on at Christmas in 6 simple steps
- 07:27 The most and least expensive houses sold in Hull and East Yorkshire...
- 07:27 Odd job man Raymond Bolton hugged and kissed young sisters in...
- 07:27 Hull slums and how Prince Street has transformed into city's...
- 07:23 Battle of Orgreave documents 'to be released next year'
- 07:19 Mum of stab victim Connor Upton urges people to sign knife statue...
- 07:17 Girlfriend convinces boyfriend she’s been murdered in brutal...
- 07:13 Track Santa’s sleigh online
- 07:13 Deepings and Bourne waste collection details over the Christmas period
- 07:10 Police officer’s jaw broken after being punched by man he wasn’t...
- 07:05 Manchester United ready to swoop for this Paris St-Germain star...
- 07:04 Derby taxi driver fuming after cab is smashed-up AGAIN
- 06:56 VOTE: Help us decide on the best Christmas song of all time
- 06:56 Ban on junk food ads targeted at children
- 06:56 Supermarket recalls balti following allergy fears
- 06:52 VOTE: Help us decide on the best Christmas song of all time
- 06:52 Ban on junk food ads targeted at children
- 06:52 Supermarket recalls balti following allergy fears