South Korea court says it has not yet decided whether sale of Hanjin Shipping is needed
The South Korean court overseeing Hanjin Shipping's (117930.KS) receivership process said on Wednesday that a sale of the world's seventh-largest container carrier, which collapsed late last month, is one of many options it is considering if the court concludes the company is to be rehabilitated.
Judge Choi Ung-young, who serves as a court spokesman for media inquiries on the case, said a sale is possible in principle if it's deemed the best way to rehabilitate the company, but the court has yet to reach a decision.
The spokesman's comment came after Bloomberg reported earlier on Wednesday... read more
- 06:15 Former Manchester United FC star criticises FOUR current players
- 06:15 Lancashire Police failing stress test
- 06:12 Thousands of tiny plastic 'nurdles' washed up on Hartlepool beach
- 06:12 Top sponsors for Sunderland students event
- 06:12 Camera helps catch Wearside flytipper
- 06:12 Sunderland paedophile snared by Dark Justice
- 06:11 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 06:11 Anthony Martial: Why my form was better under Louis van Gaal than...
- 06:10 Plans go in for Sikh temple in Kettering
- 06:10 Independent coffee chain set for expansion with new branches in...
- 06:10 Corby teacher named in top 10 in the world
- 06:10 Teen’s death leaves village in shock
- 06:10 Section of A61 in Chesterfield shut for hours due to 'incident'
- 06:08 WEATHER WARNING: Winds of up to 60mph to batter North West
- 06:08 Vandals cause bus disruption across city
- 06:08 Cycle track arrest of most wanted Morecambe man
- 06:08 Philippine minister doubtful of China row resolution 'during our...
- 06:07 Nurse who slept on duty is suspended
- 06:08 German Social Democrats still hard on heels of Merkel's...
- 06:07 Lancashire Police failing stress test
- 06:07 Woman threatened to 'petrol bomb' social services department in...
- 06:07 Blackpool: From the courts 22-02-17
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Gisela Stuart, Edgbaston
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Richard Burden, Northfield
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Liam Byrne, Hodge Hill
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Andrew Mitchell, Sutton Coldfield
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Jess Phillips, Yardley
- 06:02 City name their price for Hart transplant
- 06:02 Magpies star Whitham hailed after joining the 300 club
- 06:01 Former Coventry City defender to begin stint with American club...