South Elmsall electrocution: Boy, 12, dies in hospital

South Elmsall electrocution: Boy, 12, dies in hospital
 

A boy has died two days after he received electrical burns on a railway line in West Yorkshire.
The 12 year old was on tracks in South Elmsall, Pontefract, at 18:15 BST on Monday when he was electrocuted, British Transport Police said.
The boy was treated by paramedics and taken to hospital, but he later died.
Officers said they continued to investigate how the boy came to be on the railway line, but his death was not being treated as suspicious.
read more

 
5 October 2016 in Regional, Views: 215
Source: BBC
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31