Son threatened to 'cut up' his own father as he kicked and punched him
A VIOLENT son made "spiteful threats" to his father that he "would cut him up" with a "nasty-looking" knife during a frightening confrontation.
He viciously kicked and punched his father during a drink-fuelled rage and left him suffering two broken ribs and a cut ear.
The furious son had "no respect for people, not even his own family" and the father – who feared for his life – now wanted nothing to do with him, a court heard.
Joshua George, 21, formerly of Wootton Road, Grimsby, admitted affray and offences of assaulting Connor Smith, causing actual... read more
- 13:14 Foodies flock to Festival of Food, Drink and Rhubarb
- 13:14 Yorkshire Tea teapots recalled after reports of 'breaking'
- 13:13 London ranked seventh worst city in the world for traffic jams
- 13:13 Man flees with dog as severe fire rips through Staffordshire house
- 13:13 Ben Stokes sets record price for an overseas player in IPL
- 13:13 Do Not Disturb: Macdonald Resort, Aviemore
- 13:12 Trump defends himself over SWEDEN terror claims and cites Fox News...
- 13:12 Man taken to hospital after attack on Chestnut Street in Deighton
- 13:12 In the courts of Lincolnshire...
- 13:11 "Wrexham AFC are a good side, we had to keep ourselves in the game"
- 13:10 Why it is now harder to illegally stream football and movies
- 13:10 Undercover police sting snared 'predatory' man trying to incite...
- 13:09 How can we alter farming practices in upland Wales to ensure its...
- 13:09 ‘Homeless’ begging gang pictured getting out of car together before...
- 13:09 VIDEO: Notts protesters try to stop council tree cull
- 13:09 Paedophile David Sutton smuggles blade into Hull court dock on...
- 13:09 Arson investigation after elderly man's mobility scooter set-alight
- 13:08 Joey Essex just swore live on This Morning – because of a ‘f**king...
- 13:08 Lucas Perez wants to leave Arsenal ‘at any cost’, confirms...
- 13:08 £117k youth club windfall
- 13:08 New chief commits to action plan on rural crime
- 13:07 Footage shows scuffles outside ground as Mansfield Town lose at...
- 13:07 Roe v Wade: plaintiff's death highlights weakening of abortion...
- 13:07 NHS trusts overspent by nearly £900m
- 13:06 Police probe 100-man brawl in city centre
- 13:06 Can you help this mother find her late son's lost artworks?
- 13:06 Is former Birmingham City hero Paul Caddis about to find a new club?
- 13:05 LETTER: Beakers were not just limited to Batley!
- 13:05 Shigellosis: Everything you need to know about this highly...
- 13:05 Fizzy drinks spark liver disease warning