Soft drink recalled because bottles have fermented turning alcoholic
0 Have your say A soft drinks company have been forced to recall thousands of bottles of mango pop - because they could begin fermenting and become alcoholic.
A G Barr is recalling four batches of its Rubicon Sparkling Mango soft drink because yeast fermentation has occurred in some bottles - making them slightly alcoholic and potentially liable to explode.
The company said: “As a precautionary measure, A. G. Barr is withdrawing four batches of its Rubicon Sparkling Mango 2 litre soft drink from the market because of signs of fermentation and the possibility that increased pressure caused... read more
- 08:42 Riffing on the future
- 08:42 Reduced scale plans for site near old pub
- 08:40 Jamie and Louise Redknapp deny marriage trouble rumours amid claims...
- 08:39 Police still questioning Whitehall knifeman terror suspect as six...
- 08:38 Mansfield and district crime report
- 08:37 Stoke City news and transfer rumours LIVE: All the matchday...
- 08:36 Man saved young boy from Rutland Water
- 08:34 Petition opposes sale of any council homes in Shropshire
- 08:34 Oswestry’s Orthopaedic Hospital veterans’ centre would be first
- 08:34 No Shifnal Town Council poll due to lack of candidates
- 08:34 EasyBus link between Shrewsbury and Chester to start
- 08:34 Man who showed 'no remorse' jailed for sexual assault
- 08:34 Eastham Bridge collapse: Relief after new crossing is installed
- 08:34 Judge gives Telford drug addict a final chance
- 08:34 Telford landlord licence plan consultation delayed until...
- 08:34 Shropshire Council powers have been chipped away, says David Lloyd
- 08:34 Shrewsbury mother who left her children, aged four and 11,...
- 08:34 Chance to comment on spots for planting
- 08:34 Peter drives off with top national recognition
- 08:33 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and fun quizzes
- 08:32 Historic pubs included in new real ale guide
- 08:31 Chelsea team predicted: Antonio Conte’s starting XI to face Everton
- 08:30 Philippine military says high-ranking Abu Sayyaf member killed
- 08:28 Berwick Community Trust chief reflects on twin town visit
- 08:28 Drones and fighting cyber crime make for good business inside the...
- 08:28 £4k boost for African trip
- 08:26 Joe Hart wants Manchester United transfer to prove Pep Guardiola wrong
- 08:25 China deports US 'spy' Sandy Phan-Gillis after conviction
- 08:24 Holme Valley stroke survivors tells their stories for Stroke...
- 08:24 Jane Bradley: Don’t make sport out of pregnancy